Hockey11Member since December 8, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Game 14 (adds audio): Bruins toy with Habs (2008-11-13 12:01:25)
If only. We would be a better team.
- Comment on Game 13: Higgy’s hat, Price’s shutout lift Habs (2008-11-12 17:04:14)
To my mind he was totally ineffective as a regular player, if all we want is BGL on the bech his fate is 5 min a game, that is all we can afford. At present he does not possess NHL skating ability.
- Comment on Ruutu gone for two (2008-11-12 15:25:37)
Too bad Max was born without hands, he must have little stubs to hold on to his stick.
- Comment on Game 13: Higgy’s hat, Price’s shutout lift Habs (2008-11-12 00:14:19)
Dandy chipped a puck in the neutral zone, a nice pass and BGL could not get to it. If he was not BGL tuff guy, he could not crack the Bulldog team. Guy and Bob need to watch this experiment closely and see where it is going. Yes I saw him leave the ice quickly which is prudent. If the team feels they need him for his toughness I like the way Carbo spotted him in the line up, that is an easier way of hiding his shortcomings. The other option is to rotate him in and out to keep the other guys fresh although this may hinder getting him up to speed.
- Comment on Game 13: Higgy’s hat, Price’s shutout lift Habs (2008-11-11 23:59:47)
I am not a great Carbo fan but I was excited to see him work his players in and out of their processional lines and move people around, BGL is not very effective so sliding him in and out of lines was a better strategy than locking him in one spot. Dandy again proves his versatily by playing the left wing tonight. We are undefeated with Dandy in the line up.
- Comment on Audio: Fallout on Kostopoulos suspension (2008-11-11 15:57:52)
It's no different than my my kids hockey games. A hit from behind in minor hockey is a game ejection and suspension. Many times it is the result of a kid turning but if you weren't trying to ram the kid into hells half acre then you would not get ejected.
- Comment on Audio: Fallout on Kostopoulos suspension (2008-11-11 14:20:27)
Gee and I thought we were outplayed and acted like pussys. Being a homer is one thing but these hits are bad for the game and if we lost Markov on a similar hit y'all would be singing a different tune.
- Comment on Audio: Fallout on Kostopoulos suspension (2008-11-11 14:10:34)
This is a dead issue except to say that reckless players like TK and Laps, under the current rules, will continue to hit players in that fashion. This is the only way they keep their spot in the league. Until the rules change expect more of the same. If you use your body as a projectile you will hit the mark from time to time. A 220 lbs missile at 25 miles an hour hitting an object at rest against an immovable object spells DANGER or worse, yes, it will happen folks, sooner than later.
- Comment on Don’t tune in late, folks… (2008-11-11 13:47:48)
We are undefeated with Dandy in the line up!
- Comment on Don’t tune in late, folks… (2008-11-11 13:29:14)
It's 1:30, who is in and who is out? game day skate is over and Carbo presser is over, what's the scoop?