TheAmerican - (Timothy D. Miltenberger)Member since December 4, 2010
New Haven, CT
Habs fan since: 1997
Favorite current player: Tomas Plekanek
All-time favorite player: The Rocket
- Comment on Bourque, Murray back in Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-03-22 12:25:26)
Scratching Tinordi in favor of Murray is ridiculous. Just awful. The Canadiens should be trying to build the young man's confidence, not destroy it.
- Comment on Gionta, White out with upper-body injuries (video) (2013-05-07 18:29:53)
Yes. You have to give Carey the chance to be the number one guy. Thus, you have to let him cost us a series if he can't get it done. But if he does blow the series, I think it might be his last chance. IF we lose it will be time, in my opinion, to figure out a Plan B (and B does not stand for Budaj).
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-04 08:13:59)
Nothing wrong about being deep at center.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at ‘Canes (2013-03-07 21:59:11)
I hate to say this because I hate Trip Tracy, second only to Jack Edwards. But it was thirty, not dirty. He was referring to the size of the Habs' press contingent.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-04 16:59:17)
I've been thinking he's hurt. I've always considered him a character guy and would be surprised if he just disappeared.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-04 16:22:43)
I thought about it twice, but I still hate Milbury. But I love John Stewart.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-04 06:15:51)
How do you spell Calder? G-A-L-L-A-G-H-E-R.
- Comment on Subban’s stock falling with each Habs win (2013-01-26 06:04:15)
Maybe we should try for more than mediocrity. From my perspective, PK's stock remains high if signing him helps our chances to win the Cup. Whether we win in Washington in January is irrelevant to the value of his "stock." My one thought for PK -- Hockey players play hockey. What do you do? My one thought for the GM -- In three years you are going to wish you signed the guy for seven.
- Comment on Subban’s stock falling with each Habs win (2013-01-26 05:58:38)
A thirty minute show is a must. If he decides to sign, we'll call it a Su-banquet. If he decides not to sign, he will be Su-banished.
- Comment on ‘Dogs suffer first loss; Leblanc injured (2012-10-21 07:05:37)
This is from Bill Simmons article in Grantland -- And then there's Gary Bruce Bettman, the serial killer of the National Hockey League, someone who keeps murdering games and seasons without being caught. He's only missing a catchy/creepy nickname like the Zamboni Killer or the Canadian Bogeyman. Any ideas for a good Gary Bettman nickname?