RossyMember since December 7, 2007
Habs fan since: 1955
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Jacques Plante
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-28 20:34:35)
Quite the opposite: I'm old ... old enough to remember the incomparable Danny Gallivan!
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-28 16:21:50)
Say it's not so. Don't they know I turn the tv off when Cherry comes on? And Bob Cole doesn't know who's on the ice.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-09 09:35:14)
With Bournival showing so much promise last night, is it time to call it even? They got McDonough, we got Gomez BUT they got O'Byrne and we got Bournival.
- Comment on About yesterday afternoon … (2014-05-03 20:08:41)
Chill Boys and Girls. In Game One, the pucks hit the posts and stayed out. In Game Two, the deflections went in. It balances out. We all knew it was going to be a six/seven game series.
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-06 19:44:41)
Plus, it was the FIRST Cup final where a goaltender (Jacques Plante) wore a mask. Has anyone else noticed how Plante-like Price's stance is this year?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-26 08:46:45)
If it comes to pass that the Leafs don't make the playoffs, will HNIC still be on the air?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 49 – Leafs win 5-3, tighten playoff race (2014-01-18 21:26:29)
"Kadri's had a great night" and HNIC is going to tell us all about it tell us all about it tell us all about it tell us ......
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 39 – Canadiens win 2-1 in Shootout (2013-12-28 22:06:21)
HNIC probably didn't realize the Habs were playing. Certainly Bob Cole wouldn't have known.
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-16 19:11:07)
But weren't the fans classy, staying and applauding the Cup winners!
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-16 19:08:49)
Great photo of a classy Parros--sick with a concussion, but recognizes how special the handshake is to a sicker kid in hospital.