RenegadeMember since December 5, 2007
Habs fan since: 1996
Favorite current player: Brian Gionta
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-15 09:47:41)
Apparently I am going against the flow though, as this type of thinking has been accepted as the norm for so long. These players have friends and families just like anyone else. Would you like it if someone wished harm upon one of your friends or family members? It's just cold and heartless.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-15 09:27:00)
That seems perfectly within reason, Lol.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-15 09:05:57)
Sickening seeing people here say they wish Marchand would've gotten a harder knee to the head, or alluding to the fact that he should get another one. Do I dislike him? Yes. Does he annoy the hell out of me? Absolutely. However no one should be wishing harm upon any player in the league. This is the type of attitude that is at the source of all these concussions and reckless hits. It needs to stop.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 11: San Jose dominant in 2-0 win (2013-10-26 21:30:04)
Not hard to slow Subban down when you can grab, hook, trip and throw him down without calls.
- Comment on Gionta will be in lineup against Jets; Brière demoted to fourth line (2013-10-14 20:09:21)
The last player on the Habs to say he was a 'late starter' was a fellow by the name of Scott Gomez...not an encouraging sign by any account, but we'll see.
- Comment on Subban No. 23 in THN’s top-50 player rankings; Price No. 48 (2013-08-18 13:49:24)
@Chris Good post, enjoyed reading it. Good to see a retort to another comment without name calling and insults.
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs; Beaulieu recalled from Bulldogs (2013-04-07 17:08:30)
Glad Beaulieu was called up. In my opinion, he performed better than both Pateryn and Tinordi.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Flyers (2013-04-03 22:16:44)
Judging by today, Beaulieu is far superior to Drewiskie. This is a move that raised a big question mark for me, as I thought Beaulieu's play earned him a spot until Diaz came back.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Flyers (2013-04-03 22:09:07)
Ugh, not good. First period without Pleks was one of their worst of the season.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Flyers (2013-04-03 21:17:39)
Hope Pleks is ok. That would be a very big loss for the Habs if it's long term.