Canus - (Chris Marcellin)Member since December 4, 2007
Habs fan since: 1968
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Lyle Odelein
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 13:10:46)
Point finale :)
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 13:07:50)
If I may chime in, sometimes your opinions sure do seem like you're belittling others.
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 13:02:10)
I don't think he get's the "gut feeling" factor of a coach
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 12:58:14)
You have to admit canuck and philly fans are the worst.
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 12:54:21)
Agreed. I camp often up north past lac des seize iles, and each and every time, the loons don't disappoint. Nothing more soothing and relaxing than falling asleep to loons doing their thing.
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 10:52:00)
@krob1000 I hear you. But, Pleks plays a lot more minutes over the span of a year than does Eller. It's nothing new, each year, by the end of it, you can see that Pleks' tank is near empty. Hence his mistakes. But, if you think Eller means more to this team than pleks, then, all I have to say is perhaps you need to open your eyes. Although Nilan was a knucklehead, you have to admit that he know's hockey a lot more than you and I. And, he is the first one to say, Eller's hand / eye coordination sucks crap. Really, I don't get the Eller love on this site. He's a good 3rd liner, in fact, a very good one. But, beyond that, it stops. Not to belittle you in any way, but, I've been watching hockey for more than 40 years, and, I'm sorry, I just don't see it when it comes to Eller. Each player, on each team, in each level of hockey has a particular skill-set, and Eller's is a 3rd. Then again, this is just my opinion. That's is.
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 09:23:55)
Eller has also made some really stupid plays out there. Hence, his hockey IQ is not there. At times, when an observer can clearly see that Eller may be over his head in a certain situation he'll just throw the puck into a really stupid place on the ice (Hockey I.Q.). His hand / eye coordination is also definitely not there also. So many times you can see that he should stick handle or shoot the puck, and you can even see that is what he wants to do, but, the coordination is not there do it, and ends up being a complete fail. I think he's a real good player, a great 3rd liner, but, that's it. So many people on this site for some very strange reason have this perception that he is a 1st or 2nd. He's had several years here, isn't that enough? At what point does everyone finally see that he's a good 3rd?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-24 10:45:24)
I completely disagree. He was not being condescending whatsoever. I'm not even sure how you see that. He clearly stated that he's one of a many that is sick of the negativity here.
- Comment on Price knocking on door of Canadiens history during season for the ages (2015-03-22 14:58:29)
good thing the stars are not in it then. phew
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Islanders preview: Pateryn in lineup for Habs while Gonchar expected to sit out (2015-03-13 14:00:38)
I didn't mean it in a rude way, and I sure hope you didn't take it that way. But, it is the impression that I have especially seen over the last couple years.