HabsFansince49 - (Dave White)Member since December 4, 2007
Habs fan since: 1949
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 17:18:59)
i agree about First Row Free. Also check different links in a game. Sometimes quality better in one than others. When the Habs are playing I watch RDSHD (never CBC or TSN) although I am not bi-lingual and if the Leafs are playing the same night I watch them on my computer in First Row Free
- Comment on Bournival returns to Habs lineup against Devils (2013-12-02 14:30:53)
Switch Bournival and Bourque.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 07:11:01)
You guys are nuts. Eller is very much a part of the future.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 16:54:53)
I am convinced that Therrien doesn't have a bloody clue what he is doing. Good photo on HIO of the coach playing X & O's with another player whom I don't recognize. Probably DD his favorite. What idiot would break up the only legitimate NHL line we have? The rest with the exception of Bournival are washed up, has beens.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 07:33:35)
I still believe that the hiring of Therrien will prove to be Bergevin's greatest mistake. Gainey's Gomez proved to be an unproductive single player; Bergevin's Therrien is quickly debilitating the whole team...well not the whole team; there are DD, Frankie and Breire who seem to be enjoying the good life under MT.
- Comment on Habs get day off Friday; Pateryn sent to Hamilton (2013-11-08 17:10:06)
What are you smoking?
- Comment on Habs get day off Friday; Pateryn sent to Hamilton (2013-11-08 17:09:01)
Right on the money. Essentially nothing has really changed since Molson-Bergevin took over. Lots of rhetoric, no reality.
- Comment on Leblanc, St-Pierre sent down to Hamilton; Desharnais back in Habs’ lineup (2013-11-06 12:03:53)
I don't know. It's hard to know what to believe because everything is filtered through the media. However it appears that the awful signings of DD and Briere may not be Bergevin's worst mistakes. The choice of Therrien as head coach may well be. I don't think the Habs are a cup contender, but unless the present team esp the younger guys are properly nurtured and developed, all the inaugural rhetoric of Geoff Molson to proclaim the new winning era after the Gauthier debacle may be just that - rhetoric and not reality.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-13 12:19:19)
Easy - EGMG are miles ahead of the Laffs 'fabulous four'. Did anyone see the $8 million man cough him the puck last night and stay away from the corners?
- Comment on Price to start against Flames; Pacioretty, Gionta ready to go (2013-10-08 22:04:13)
At least Ryder scored goals. He may have stunk in the playoffs but you can hardly call Briere "a replacement for Ryder". Briere is just looking for a soft year in Montreal until he returns with his family to the U.S. I am still a Bergevin fan and believe he helps to create a better culture with the Habs, but his signing of Daniel Briere is perplexing.