SnowManHabs85 - (Gabriel Snowboy)Member since June 20, 2010
Habs fan since: Ever since
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Mario Lemieux
Win is a win, but I hope we win.
- Comment on HI/O Show: GM Bergevin’s new team culture paying off for Habs (2014-03-27 11:11:23)
Ah man, I know it's old news now but I'm still loving that Clarkson deal by Leafs. One time career high 46 points player and still signed him to that big contract. And I remember some ppl here commenting how Leafs just got a whole lot better. He made tons of headlines during the offseason and look at them now. I was loving the signing in the off season and then Habs signed Briere...but atleast it's only for 2 years eh and it looks he's gotten into playoff form just at right time.
- Comment on Injured Prust won’t be in Habs lineup against Blue Jackets (2014-03-20 15:05:59)
Man I hope this game ends in overtime, but with Habs winning of course. I'm just hoping to see Leafs gone out of playoffs... GHG! :D
- Comment on Habs get day off after loss to Bruins (2014-03-13 19:25:56)
I know it's still pretty far but which free agent would you like Habs to sign this off season if Habs sign Vanek? We would be missing RW on the Plekanec line. If Habs "can" find a trade partner for Bourque, and if MB goes to re-signing basically the same roster including Vanek Markov, Habs cap space could well be about or over 6m. Callahan? Orpik? Bolland? Gaborik? Morris? Vrbata? Moulson?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-07 10:58:09)
Garth Snow because he makes tons of trades. :P No veteran shall play in my team, only young players allowed - Garth
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-07 10:41:03)
I would still much prefer to see Chucky Pleky Vanek together. Galchenyuk has better shooting % than Gionta right now and I know, stats don't always tell the whole story but chances of scoring does increases with that line combination. Would rather try to settle that line and leave Gionta on 3rd because, we know he ain't coming back next season. Might help Galchenyuk learn a to be better defensively by playing with our best defensive forward...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-07 09:32:38)
I hope they give Gionta 3rd line role, seriously, Galchenyuk would've been a better trio instead of Plekanec - Gionta duo leaving Vanek empty a few times in shooting position.. With that said, I don't think MT will make adjustments because MT just don't like us. :P
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-06 10:44:55)
Man, I hope Vanek signs with Habs. I don't see anything wrong with why Vanek wouldn't sign here. We have the building blocks, young forwards making their marks in the league, Norris winner defensemen, elite olympian goaltender, state of the art team training facilities and the best fans in the world. If keeping Vanek would cost us 8m per year, then do it! How many years Habs been looking for that goal scorer? We finally got the player! Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Vanek. We got the 3 Kings (except for Pleky with "c" at the end of his name) :P
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 17:52:59)
It's a number, i think thats the lowest number Subban can sign to extension since it's the same number Price contract is, and I don't think the number is a slap to the face. No way Markov will get same $$ as Gonchar.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 17:47:48)
Read he'll not be able to play tonight, we'll see him in Habs uni tomorrow
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 17:38:26)
5 years 8m for Vanek? That is if Vanek plays well with existing system. PK for 6.5m + 6m Markov + 8m Vanek = 20.5m = 6.5m cap space to re-sign Eller Weise White