jrshabs1 - (J.R.)Member since December 2, 2007
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Bobby Smith
Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens ground Jets (2014-11-11 21:34:44)
There's a few leaf trolls on here tonight. HIO needs a deuche or 2 to keep the night interesting. Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-09 19:37:02)
Habs have already filled their little guy quota with DD and Gallagher, There's no more room at the kiddie table. MOAR BIGGAR!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 21:34:32)
time for some trades. Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Edmonton hangs goose egg on Canadiens (2014-10-27 23:29:56)
Why doesn't MT use a PP unit? #27 #81 #67 would make a good 1st unit. Take out #81 and put in #14 if you wish. Rolling out the top 2 lines for every PP gets the kind of results that the Habs are getting. Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Habs get day off after blowout in Tampa (2014-10-14 15:02:40)
The boys deserve a mulligan for last nights game. 6 out of 8 points on the road is outstanding, Habs beating the leafs was the early cherry. The D or the goaltending hasn't been real good, but, the offense has showed signs of brilliance. In my opinion, MT needs to relax with his line juggling, let the boys find their rhythm. Although, now we know for sure that MaxPac and DD are truly attached at the hip. Did big Milan Lucic scare the good hockey player right out of Weise? Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, end preseason with L (2014-10-04 17:24:34)
Then the beat downs will continue for the Rodney Dangerfield franchise of the NHL. Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Habs wrap up preseason Saturday night vs. Senators (2014-10-04 10:17:12)
The Sens will goon the Habs up every opportunity they get. Neil is a punk, he'll take Price out given the opportunity. It's up to management to protect it's assets. What if PK broke his hand on that plugs head last night and was out for 6 weeks? Why is a 9/mill dollar man fighting in pre-season? Regular season and playoffs are 2 different animals, and if there's nobody to protect the stars during the season then there's no playoffs. Chris Neil played meek against the Habs last year because he didn't want to deal with Parros or Murray. No Parros or Murray this year and look what happened in the very 1st game against the Sens. Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Ottawa draws first blood in meaningless weekend series (2014-10-03 22:43:39)
You are ridiculous loop! Did you cry when Max when got beat up by Neil? NHL is a men's league, like it or not. Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Ottawa draws first blood in meaningless weekend series (2014-10-03 22:35:53)
Are the pacifists and pinko's happy tonight? No heavy weight needed they said. Fighting is not part of hockey? Ask Max's face the same question. Neil didn't do that last year, or the year before. Parro's playing 2 mins a night prevented MaxPac from taking that beating. Like it or not , there's fighting in the NHL, the Habs aren't prepared for that... Go Habs Go!!!!!
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Galchenyuk at centre (2014-09-30 09:09:24)
Give it a rest pinko. All you've done since you've been here is jump down people throats because they like to see fighting in hockey. Your opinion only matters to you. Go Habs Go!!!!!