jrshabs1 - (J.R.)Member since December 2, 2007
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Mike Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: Bobby Smith
Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 17:32:58)
I'd wager that big George is one of the most liked guys on the team. It's going to be a battle tonight..you want your warriors up front. The rest of the team can play a little bigger knowing that the leaf goonery will be kept to a minimum, because a guy like big George and Murray for that matter will take the brunt of the leaf goonery. Who cares if George doesn't play in the playoffs, he'll play tonight. Habs need him and the Habs need the 2 points to get into the playoffs. Puss ass teams get exposed 6-0. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 17:12:10)
Boooooonnnnneeeeee! You should be a little nicer to big George. The big Greek will be dropping his gloves faster than you will be downing your scotch. Instead of asking stupid poll questions day in and day out, why don't you poll the Hab players after the game and ask them if they think big George is useless? Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 26 – Winning streak ends with Shootout in D.C. (2013-11-29 20:39:27)
Murray, Parros in tomorrow, Habs will have to have their big boy pants on tomorrow night. Pride and 2 points on the line. It may get nasty, probably will. The leafs will try to goon it up...even the softest of the HIO members will see the need for vigilante justice. note to Hab shooters: shoot high on any leaf goalie. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 11:46:19)
Edman has big George packing his bags next season. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 11:42:21)
Edman: Who is MB going to bring in to replace Parros? I gaurantee MB doesn't go into a season without a heavyweight on his team. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 04:33:51)
Price should have said ..our results suck! Why can't we score? Why are there so many little guys on this team who do nothing? Why wasn't Murray playing? Why can't Diaz clear the front of the net? Why can't Georges clear the fron of the net? Why can't Bouillon clear the front of the net? Why is it that only 1 line can score? Why does our coach always like our compete level when nobody else does? Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 02:01:57)
I'm blaming the loss on Parros and Murray. Everybody else gets a free pass, including the the once fired old coach and the new never hired before GM. The team in itself is steller, the problem is the 2 new guys. I hope everybody goes to bed dreaming of Stanley Cups..this is our year. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 22:11:48)
Gionta, Plekanec, Bourque, Max Pac, Briere, DD, bring what to the team? Max Pac is the worst power forward in hockey. Plekanec kills penalties and that's it. Gionta has done nothing but get hurt and cry in his coaches arms for the last 2 seasons. Bourque is a bum. Briere is washed up. DD wasn't drafted for a reason. But..let's lay the blame on Parros and Murray. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 22:05:18)
ya thats right... everybody is always all over those bums.(lol) Poor Parros and Murray, HIO scapegoats...even though 2/3 of the team suck! 20 years of medicroty and counting. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 21 – A first since 1967 : Rangers shut out Canadiens in Montreal (2013-11-16 21:56:12)
Parros and Murray haters..... When are you going to start calling out Max Pac, Bourque, Plekanec and Gionta, for their suckage? Funny how I never even mentioned Briere or DD. Line # 2 and line# 3 blow! Go Habs Go!!