Rejean - (Rejean Ducas)Member since November 17, 2010
Habs fan since: birth. born in Montreal raised in South Florida
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Dick Irvin the special guest on this week’s HI/O Show (2014-02-06 18:24:42)
Wonderful show guys!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 42 – Canadiens win a wild one in Dallas to begin 2014 (2014-01-02 22:23:06)
Just watched penalty shot again. The puck goes off both post but never crosses red line. What am I missing?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Lightning (2013-02-12 22:13:55)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Lightning (2013-02-12 21:19:14)
How about PK on that last goal. Great rush and puck control. #1 star tonight
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Buffalo (2013-02-07 22:30:15)
Went back and looked at the last second goal. First, clear goaltender interference.. Ott pushed Budaj into the net.. but the biggest question i have is WHY WAS LARS ELLER on the ice? He got clearly beat up the ice and had no clue what was going on. Lars Eller. With a game on the line would you have Lars Eller out there.. Plek's and George's would pushed around.. where was PK?
- Comment on Liveblog: Another home-ice suckfest (2012-02-21 20:24:13)
I live in Dallas and can't tell u half their roster.
- Comment on Liveblog: Another home-ice suckfest (2012-02-21 20:22:13)
They look totally uninterested. Where's the pride in wearing the CH
- Comment on Liveblog: Price steals a point (2011-11-26 23:09:02)
The better team won. Horrible call at the end but for most of this game it was men versus boys. What's going with Cammy. Go back and look at the second goal.. No effort... He seems 100% disinterested.. He was the worst Hab on the ice tonight! It's a shame we've dropped so far in being a top quality team... Nothing will change until JM and Gauthier go!!!
- Comment on Video: 64 minutes of Sunday ‘fun’ (2011-03-27 21:21:44)
I was looking at Stubbs' tweet last night showing the roster the last time Habs were shutout three straight games.. Guys like Richard and Harvey on the team.. Guess they turned out to be okay?!?! Look, no one wants to go through this but this is a veteran group that WILL figure it out. A good solid game or two or three prior to playoffs is all that's needed..
- Comment on About last night … (2011-03-23 10:45:13)
I can't find audio or video of last nights post-game interviews, have you stopped posting those?