anotherhab - (Tony Boucher)Member since December 2, 2007
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Robinson
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 11:10:16)
Maybe LaFleur was right about him!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-21 11:52:25)
Wow, ease up on Eller, the whole team got out worked -- hopefully they don't get the day off that that performance. I thought Pleks was terrible last night (off night) won 11 face-offs, loss 19, out battled -- coughing the puck up several times then takes the careless 4 minute penalty!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 15:10:24)
Everyone is wondering what's the chance of us winning the cup this year! I'm wondering what the chance of us making the playoffs??
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 58 – Hat-cioretty bags three as Canadiens win battle of Olympic goalies (2014-02-06 19:12:44)
I agree, why did Colorado trade him and why is he available again? He has less points this season than last --- all we need is another Bourque type player!
- Comment on A Hockey Night in Canada showdown (2013-11-30 15:31:11)
The Islanders are sucking again --- rumours are MB wants to make a big splash! What would it take to pry Tavares from them? Could DD, MaxPac and Diaz make the trade happen? "Open mindedness is not a skull fracture"
- Comment on Stats tell the story for Habs (2013-10-31 09:58:01)
I'm sure Fenwick the name on my fly rod!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 8: Four-game win streak ends with 2-1 loss to Nashville (2013-10-19 15:25:07)
Totally agree! A valuable member of the Habs and potential captain!
- Comment on Parros skates for first time since suffering concussion (2013-10-18 15:15:34)
should be able to get a good return for him!
- Comment on Parros skates for first time since suffering concussion (2013-10-18 14:28:53)
Nice to see that we'll have some "Beef" back in the line up soon! --- and don't play Toronto until end November and Boston not till the first part of December --
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 7 – Canadiens 5 – Columbus 3 in a barnburner (2013-10-17 17:54:19)
What's up with Borque and the flu! This will be the 4th time he's missed games with the flu over the years! Does anyone know if the team gets the annual flu shot?