habsgod - (john smidt)Member since December 2, 2007
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player: andrei markov,pk subban(and soon to be price)
All-time favorite player: lafleur,robinson,gainey roy and dryden
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-21 09:54:24)
THANK-YOU GUYS SO VERY VERY MUCH ! for all your thoughts,and prayers and love every much apprieciated....alex is on a very long road to recovery he still has the blood clot in his head and the bacterial meningitis they found was called (strep) which is the worst you can get.... they said the long term prognonis is he might have permanent brain damage.......... ! his progress is much better than it was he ate for the 1st time in 6 days prior he is up and cohereant........ they said he will remain in the (calgary) alberta children's hospital for 2 weeks then come home to regina and be in the hospital for 4-6 more weeks... i want to again thank very one from my hio family a very special thank-you my wife and i cried when we seen all the get well wishes and all the love and support alex had recieved from everyone on hear....we haven't told alex yet and the amazing thing that ian cobb did for him by getting 2 tickets 2 that hio summit game nov 29th .....my wife really cried and said what a bunch of very special people on that site she told me to post regularly during the season....she said to do that for my boy who is fighting for his life and they show that much love for a little 13 yr old boy she said those people are absolutely amazing she cried tears of joy so did i guys! thank-you all so very much....
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-21 00:48:44)
hi everyone i just got in from calgary alex is still there i will update everyone in the morning!
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-18 01:46:51)
HI everyone,i haven't posted in a very,very long time...i just wanted to let all my fellow habs fans on here that my son is in very very critical condition in a hospital here in regina he's got bacterial meningitis and is being flown to the calgary childrens hospital for emergency surgery tonight...hes got his habs pajamas and habs shirt and habs flag with him he wanted that with him in his hospital room so please, please,pray for him ..his name is alex smidt he's a 5th generation habs fan in our family ! thank-you so very much JOHN SMIDT(HABSGOD)
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-13 14:17:49)
so the alouettes have re-signed jim popp good move by them! jim popp is a very good talent evaluator and a player personel guy the 2nd best in the league...he's not in roy shivers league as far as a player personnel guy goes .....shivers is the best in the league but i'd take both guys back in saskatchewan any day of the week
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 21:25:09)
vrbata just signed for 2 years 10 million with the canucks
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 73 – Budaj brilliant, Galchenyuk’s Shootout goal beats Bruins (2014-03-25 00:01:43)
GOD is lucic ever dirty ...we need a tough guy in this line up next season as parros is done, the guy i want us to sign is john scott he's a guy that will hand lucic his ass in a fight..but in typical lucic gutlessness he'll run and hde like he did when we had laraque ...scott will ask him to fight and lucic will turn coward like he does when all the true heavyweights ask him to go! because he never fights them
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 22:10:20)
YES WHAT A GAME! PACIORETTY FOR 40!
- Comment on Habs call up Tinordi from Bulldogs (2014-02-23 23:26:31)
wayne gretzky again........
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, gold-medal game: Canada 3, Sweden 0 (2014-02-23 15:43:45)
thanks i didn't know it was his shoulder i thought a concussion
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, gold-medal game: Canada 3, Sweden 0 (2014-02-23 15:27:32)
prust is out with an upper body injury