RadMember since November 16, 2010
Habs fan since: 1964
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-23 02:57:35)
Game 4 was exactly what this team needed: some tense moments late in the 3rd ... having to beat a good goaltender with the game on the line. Game 4 gave the boys a taste of playoff pressure -- something they'll have plenty of in the next round. An easy win would not have been the same. Now the team can rest up and get ready for Round 2. Habs on a roll!
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-23 00:02:16)
Last time Moen played was against the Bruins, and that Kevan Miller kid gave him a concussion.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 23:53:20)
Habs could have developed a strong allergic reaction to Gesundheit.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 21:05:28)
That's a good point.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 19:08:32)
OK. Let's just skate them into the ground :)
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 19:02:57)
Even Chris Lee will not be able to save the Lightning now. The Bolts are done. Let's stick a fork in them and move on. Markov, Emelin, Moen, Prust, Weaver, and Bouillon need some rest for the physical onslaught they will face next series against Boston.
- Comment on Habs will be going for sweep in Game 4 Tuesday (2014-04-21 23:48:35)
Steve Ott steamrollered Duncan Keith with a monster hit in the Chicago game. No penalty on the play. Payback is a bitch.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-21 01:31:41)
The real test for this team will come against physical teams like Boston, Philly, and/or Columbus in the East.
- Comment on Habs expected to stick with same lineup in Game 3 (2014-04-20 14:28:45)
So Tampa Associate Coach Rick Bowness says the Lightning have not yet brought their "A" game to the series. He says that is the main thing discussed in the Tampa dressing room in that meeting after Game 2. I think it is fair to assume we will see that A game tonight. Tonight's game may very well be the toughest game in this series. Habs will have to be uber-ready to meet the challenge -- and I think they will be. The inimitable Montreal home crowd will give our boys goose bumps before even the first puck is dropped, and may be the difference tonight. I hope we have Lady Luck on our side -- you need that in today's game, where a couple of bounces here and there can separate winner from loser.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-20 11:33:47)
I don't think you will see Martin St. Louis playing for Tampa anytime soon: he was traded to the New York Rangers.