RadMember since November 16, 2010
Habs fan since: 1964
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 10:12:13)
Pretty much sums it up :-)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 10:09:53)
I like that Smith-Pelly, been following his career since Junior. Built like a mack truck at 6'0", 225. He is not a dirty player, but skates well and takes the body every chance he gets. Played very well in the playoffs last year. He is exactly the kind of player the Habs require up front. Gave Subban fits all night.
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 18:29:09)
Boone, what's your rationale for suggesting Gallagher play with Eller?
- Comment on Carey Price will start in Buffalo; Habs’ power play gets a new look (2014-11-28 10:52:39)
Not sure if this has been posted, always interesting to see what the prospects are up to: http://www.championshockeyleague.net/video/froelunda-s-young-finn-artturi-lehkonen-it-s-quite-nice-for-me-to-visit-finland-once-in-a-while/1073/
- Comment on Carey Price will start in Buffalo; Habs’ power play gets a new look (2014-11-27 17:41:09)
A slow day and yet no trade. C'mon Marc, work your magic -- man those phones!
- Comment on Carey Price will start in Buffalo; Habs’ power play gets a new look (2014-11-27 14:14:38)
Meet the new look powerplay. Same as the old powerplay.
- Comment on New Hab Tangradi skates on fourth line at practice; Gilbert demoted to seventh defenceman (2014-11-27 03:31:54)
Story on Hudon in The Hamilton Spectator: http://www.thespec.com/sports-story/5158209-rookie-makes-it-look-easy-on-the-ice/
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 22:32:59)
I don't think anyone underestimates Reaves. He is considered by most to be amongst the best fighters in the league, Top 3 for sure.
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 20:42:47)
I hope the coaching staff intends to use Tangradi up front to give a new look to the team's dismal power play. I don't know what kind of hands he has, but at 6'4" 221 lbs, Tangradi is a big body that will help screen the goalie so that some of those howitzers by Subban get through. Try Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Tangradi, Markov, and Subban on the 1st PP unit against Buffalo and see what happens. Bring in Eller, Sekac, Pleks, Gonchar, and Gilbert on the 2nd unit. Habs need to improve on the PP or they will not get out of the East come April/May.
- Comment on Canadiens given two days off; Nathan Beaulieu sent to Hamilton (2014-11-25 02:03:30)
Our old friend, Jaroslav Halak, with the shutout and 1st Star tonight in a 1 - 0 shootout win for the Isles over the Flyers.