NashvilleMatty - (Matt Baker)Member since November 11, 2010
Habs fan since: mid 80's
Favorite current player: AK46
All-time favorite player: Vincent Damphousse
- Comment on 48 crucial hours (2010-12-15 08:04:06)
I'm excited for the next two games, but calling it "a crucial 48 hours"? A tad bit melodramatic for any pair of games being played in the middle of December.
- Comment on Finally, a game (2010-12-10 09:02:06)
Hmmm, let me see here, who probably has a better handle on the Subban situation....the guy who has coached over 1000 NHL games, or some writer from Vancouver? I wonder....
- Comment on Finally, a game (2010-12-10 07:20:23)
I don't know who Cam Cole is, but I am pretty sure he didn't see the Edmonton game.
- Comment on Audio: Gomez making trip, Price vs. Wings (2010-12-09 15:33:12)
Like most "news" out of Montreal, there's probably about 10% truth and the other 90% is blown out of proportion.
- Comment on Hamrlik’s goal not too sticky (2010-12-09 08:00:00)
I believe you meant SK74 when referring to Sergei Kostitsyn. He's wearing 74 here in Nashville just as he did in Montreal.
Sergei is definitely playing much better as of late. The regular shifts help, as do the quality of his linemates (though nobody is going to mistake Marcel Goc and Martin Erat for Stamkos and St. Louis). If there's a coach likely to get his head screwed on straight, it's Trotzy.
- Comment on About last night … (2010-11-19 08:30:27)
There are 14 other qualifying goalies with save percentages worse than Halak's - including Ryan Miller, Kiprusoff, Brodeur, and MA Fleury to name a few. I think you forgot to go to page 2 of the stats...
- Comment on The resurrection of G&G (2010-11-11 18:57:22)
No way I could ever support Thomas after he attacked Kostitsyn two years ago. He's a hothead jerk. How quick we forget....