Frank2468Member since December 1, 2007
Toronto, yes it hurts
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: Jury is still out
All-time favorite player: Dryden, Roy
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-15 21:33:37)
I'm not sure what to think? I just really hope the Habs can win the series. I keep thinking of the last time and hope lighting doesn't strike twice my heart is saying yes but not sure in my mind. It makes me really nervous when TSN Toronto gives so much love to the Habs the proverbial kiss of death. I really hope Price plays well and gets the Habs to the next round to silence the critics. I think I'm actually more worried for Price the media is making it like this is the make or break for his career. I'm walking in circles thinking about parameters possible out comes scenarios and what if's. I just want this dam series to start and the Habs to give the nuts to the bolts.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 17:33:21)
Wow to think home ice is going to be decided by a shootout!!!!
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-07 13:20:30)
No Frankie and I would even say to him in French on they way out "merci pour les souvenirs" LOL :)
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-07 13:11:44)
Lets just say I did pull for the Nucks over the Boos but either way it was dead by slow torture to watch either team LOL :)
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-07 13:04:07)
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-07 13:01:09)
I think Bruce Arthur is a bitter Nucks fan. Was born in BC married and moved to Toronto. So he's frustrated that all CBC talks about and forces down the throats of Canada is the Leafs. If I was a Nucks fan I would be upset as well when the NHL and CBC makes up the schedule and when the Leafs play the Nucks in BC that the fans have to show up to the arena at 4:00 pm so that the Leafs can be seen coast to coast at 7 pm and be the national game as apposed to being the late on at 10 pm like they should. Lets all be honest? How many people say to others that I'm pulling for the other Canadian team when theirs has either, not made it or been eliminated in discussions with other fans of other clubs? You may say to others in public that you hope that the other Canadian team wins but when in the confines of your own home when the other American team scores a little person in you doesn't do the little yes inside just like the commercial for pro line. Lets be honest we all do it LOL. How many of us in here would pull for the Leafs, Sens or Nucks if they were the last Canadian team in the playoffs? I would probably pull for the Flames Oilers or Jets cause they haven't done anything yet to be annoying to other fans across Canada
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 76 – Canadiens top Panthers 4-1, W streak hits five (2014-03-29 23:38:20)
Can't wait for the personnel change for next season and only have to listen to Maclean on crotches corner with Dumb Dumb Cherry. What's Timo going to do if they get rid of Andi Petrillo? LOL
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-25 11:33:37)
not 100% sure but think Moen is concussed? He took a good shot the temple and had to be helped off the ice look very shaky and glassy eyed.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-25 11:14:23)
Whats PJ going to do next year when he's out of a job cause CBC is no longer in charge of HNIC? Is he go run back to Montreal and try and get his job back on TSN690 with that silly show "The Stock Report" Either way knowing he won't be on Saturday night is good for me. Now lets see how long he last on Antichambre? Hopefully this is the last year we have to listen to Heally as well he's another fool.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-25 10:09:25)
Ya and Lucic calling Emilin a cheap or dirty player and a spear to guy where the sun doesn't shine and from behind too and that's not gutless no oh no. Typical Booins philosophy.