moser17Member since November 27, 2007
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Preseason Game 3: Bulldogs edge Avs in QC (2014-09-26 18:47:34)
is there a stream of the "game"? anyone got a link?
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 20:39:40)
"We didn't have any fear to put him out there because we know the kid's got character and he's got speed and moves the puck and is capable to compete." -- Thierrien on Beaulieu. I say fight the "2-0 lead" jitters and throw Beaulieu on the ice at the start of the 3rd period to see what he'll contribute. (ps - that's the second time this period that Bourque looked baffled and flustered to have a screamingly clear shot on net.)
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 4 – Bruins win 1-0 in OT, tie series (2014-05-08 20:41:29)
Yes, on my phone, but not on the laptop. I'm glad I wasn't the only one with that, 2012 twitter feed, weird.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 21:36:23)
I haven't posted in a while, and I don't even want to be negative, but the last thirty minutes have steadily and inexorably moved me to log on and ask anyone wiser than I why in blue hell Glenn Healy is paid to share his opinions?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 19:15:03)
Comment functionality on the HI/O phone app isn't superb... No way to see threads, and the html code pops up making some posts read like gobbledygook. Still, pretty nifty to have this on the smartphone. Boone's blog works great.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 21:03:37)
When you think of how many guys are out to injuries, serious or minor, how often guys slump or need therapy days, or even how often the flu goes around this league, that Bouwmeester stat of 648 consecutive games is pretty impressive.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 20:49:23)
Yeah that's what it looked like, didn't it?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 20:14:39)
Next face-off I'd like to see two guys stop the entire hockey game so they can play a little one-on-one basketball. Then, the next faceoff, I'd like to see two guys stop the entire hockey game and one of them gets out a little chess set and they have a quick match. Then, the next faceoff, I'd like to see a couple of guys get out some Magic: The Gathering cards and really give us a bloodbath to talk about around the water coolers tomorrow.
- Comment on Halak up next for Habs (2013-11-04 11:04:59)
And also: fighting is great, fighting is terrible, fighting is essential, fighting is expendable, posters are wimps for hating fighting, posters are neanderthals for liking fighting... and DD sucks/has value. and Leafs suck/Leafs suck.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 15: Canadiens limp home after lost weekend (2013-11-03 00:16:24)