LTHF - (Neil Best)Member since November 27, 2007
Habs fan since: 1950
Favorite current player: Habs player (ryder) otherwise crosby
All-time favorite player: Jean B
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-27 07:50:51)
The difference in the two teams last night was Det was prepared by a good coach and the Habs wasnt and wont be as long as MT is behind the bench. He couldnt win in the NHL with the team that was in Russia . Look for zero points in the next 2 games
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 55 – Canadiens drop matinee 2-1 to TB in OT (2014-02-01 14:01:49)
Habs back to normal, back to their pre-bruins game. How could a team look to good in boston and look so bad at home --unreal
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-09 06:12:31)
MT has to go otherwise all the young talent coming to the team next 2-3 years will be screwed up big time, this team last night looked like boys playing men, and Philly wasnt that great yet the habs looked very very disinterested in playing. Why would anyone think MT was the answer for Habs when he was a failure the first time around and also in Pits.
- Comment on Habs’ Diaz, Plekanec headed to Sochi Olympics (2014-01-06 15:46:09)
Watch Plek in the oylmpics. I feel sorry for him this year with the Habs, Stuck between Gionta and Bourque most of the time , has to be frustrating when your wingers cant take advantage of the center's skills
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 42 – Canadiens win a wild one in Dallas to begin 2014 (2014-01-02 18:48:32)
likewise fully frustrated with their 3rd period play in Carolina. keep a eye on Gionta, with 16+ mins of ice time last game, for the most part he was like a pylon , especiallly in his own zone, guess he needs to keep briere company in the pressbox
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 40 – Panthers claw Canadiens 4-1 (2013-12-29 19:54:41)
Another great coaching move, that great scoring machine "Briere" out in the last 1:30--- for some reason it didnt work?
- Comment on Christmas break comes to end in Tampa for Habs (2013-12-27 18:50:17)
Thinlk Bournival should be on Rw instead of Briere with Eller
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-18 07:01:30)
How com White is alway the one sitting out. How many players can you name that played last night that are better than White when he plays. Im sure White would have outplayed Briere, Bourque, Gionta and others, yet he sits. Im inclined to think that the major problem with this team is MT
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 35 – Again, too little too late as Panthers win 2-1 (2013-12-15 19:30:48)
Guess it a case of the habs totally disinterested in playing on a sunday evening. Its unreal to see so many many players going through the motions. briere and , gionta (who should be leading his time) and he is leading his team as one of the players not willing to put in the effort, and of course several others who wouldnt look good in the AHL with the effort tonight---- its a sad state of affair
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-13 06:31:49)
Well folks, I said it before the winning streak , again during the streak and again now, simply MT is not a NHL coach, he wasnt before when he was with the habs, not with Pittsburg and not now his second time around. How could a coach sit out a young up and coming player like bournival and play Briere, DD, and others. Two major mistakes by MB was the hiring of MT and Briere. He shunned the habs when he was in his prime, yet MB grabbed him this time around when he is on the downward trend of his NHL career. I could go on and on about MT and his choices of player combo and his line juggling, however, everyone can see for themselves. Anyway off to golf to wash it from my mind.