Hobie HansenMember since November 26, 2007
Habs fan since: 80's
Favorite current player: Brandon Prust
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 14:44:16)
Not bad at all my friend. He was one of our only forwards with a good 1st round last year if I remember correctly as well?
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 14:42:59)
Nice little treat the the Dogs game is on @ 5:30 P.M. Good excuse to crack the beer early!
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 09:48:21)
I remember one from when I was a kid of King Kong Bundy grabbing a midget and slamming him to the canvas, classic!
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 09:43:18)
Speaking of John Scott! I forgot about that. I think there's a decent chance Murray goes after the big man again at the start of his shift. I'm predicting a few powerhouse blows to the head of Scott by Murray followed by Murray slamming him to the ice. Kinda like Hulk Hogan and Andre the giant in WrestleManina III. ;-).
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 09:27:42)
A couple weeks back people were throwing their two cents on on Douglas Murray's decision to fight John Scott. Murray got his clock cleaned pretty good and people had all kinds of opinions on what went down. It's funny how pretty much every journalist that covers the Habs missed the fact that Murray was stuck on the ice at the end of a VERY long shift while Scott had just jumped over the boards. I posted it here, I replied to a bunch of their tweets, Murray was exhausted before the fight even started and there would have been a totally different outcome had Murray been fresh. Scott is a big man and has won his share of fights but he's not all he's cracked up to be. Anyhow, what made me think of this again is this clip from 24CH of Murray immediately after the fight that the Canadiens posted this morning. Murray admits that he was exhausted and had no energy. New 24CH Flash: Behind the scenes of the Douglas Murray-John Scott fight. Web -> http://goha.bs/IPzAwc App -> http://www.canadiens.com/app
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 22:11:46)
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 22:10:22)
I was a bit nervous after seeing him locked up with Thornton last night. Thornton is still a beast.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 22:05:30)
He does need to concentrate on scoring a few more goals. As does Moen. The only rumor I heard that I liked lately was the one where Montreal was interested in Matthias from Florida. A forth line of Moen-Matthias-Prust would be among the best fourth lines in the league IMO.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 21:59:47)
I meant a well educated, good mannered and intelligent guy.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 21:53:13)
Lol that's funny Bill. Picturing a guy like you wondering what the hell goes on in Prust's head lol. Somebody should maybe pull him aside. He fought Thornton again last night, Jansen the night before. The guy is crazy.