Shane1313 - (Shane Thompson)Member since October 28, 2010
Habs fan since: 1992
Favorite current player: PK/Gorges/Markov/Max/Carey
All-time favorite player: Koivu/Sakic/Roy
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 12:04:45)
In the first couple of games I really liked Sekac with Galchy and Pleky, and Parenteau on the third. The numbers haven't come through, but I honestly feel like that line has been good overall.
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 12:03:21)
Weird, Sekac should be in. Moen should be the odd man out.
- Comment on Habs will have plenty to work on at practice (2014-10-15 17:12:59)
I don't understand the building of these condos next to the Bell centre. Not that it's an amazing building - but now you won't be able to see it from anywhere...It's going to be totally covered by these condos. Weird and too bad considering how important it is.
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 23:25:45)
Guys, anyone know where to watch the game online?? I had to miss it tonight, and forgot it doesn't seem like there is such a thing as express anymore. That sucks greatly
- Comment on Preseason Game 3: Bulldogs edge Avs in QC (2014-09-27 00:05:32)
Would be nice if he could make that jump. Subban- Tinordi Markov - Emelin Gilbert - Weaver/Beaulieu
- Comment on Preseason Game 3: Bulldogs edge Avs in QC (2014-09-26 23:08:41)
So it seems like we have depth up front and there will be some competition. But as some of you pointed out with Gilbert hasn't looked his best. So now what do we do for our defence pairings? Therrien had Emelin with Subby last game, but then Markov with who. The thing is Markov and Emelin play well together, but PK was always good with Gorges. Now they could play Markov and PK together, but I don't think that's viable long-term because you want to run PK at 26mins a game and up, so the guy that's paired with him has to be good to for that and I'd rather not make Markov do that. So what do the pairings look like?
- Comment on Bourque will return to Habs’ lineup against Coyotes (2013-12-17 13:11:53)
It seems like it. That's why I think guys like Eller, Galchy and PK should have free reign and be able to carry more. The dump and chase all the time stifles their confidence
- Comment on Bourque will return to Habs’ lineup against Coyotes (2013-12-17 13:10:35)
Ya no doubt for Bourque. I just think it's a confidence thing with Eller, remember when they mentioned he sees a sports psych. And he got married when he was 19, haha maybe that's looking into it a lot. But he's a different kid, and when you see him play physical and fast - he can be scary. Hopefully he gets consistent.
- Comment on Bourque will return to Habs’ lineup against Coyotes (2013-12-17 13:00:22)
Pumped for the game tonight. Anyone else think Eller should be in a better position than 3rd line center? I really would want to see him get more ice time than Desharnais, I wonder when that will happen. I feel like he would peak if he was given the confidence and the position.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 35 – Again, too little too late as Panthers win 2-1 (2013-12-15 20:54:34)
I'd like to win the division, but the playoffs are a different season. I'll be happy when they win some series'. Even if they don't, there are 30 teams, I just like them to play more good hockey then bad. I enjoy seeing a team with potential and that has a chance of winning it all. I just think people forget that every single team has games like we've had this week. They almost all go through scorelless streaks, winless streaks, but we forget that.