MrNax - (Mike Nax)Member since October 22, 2010
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau 4
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 07:00:05)
Any coach that chooses to play Murray more than Subban, is an absolute idiot. WTF is Michel thinking? It's insanity.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 45 – Philly Phutility continues with 3-1 loss (2014-01-09 08:53:39)
The guy didn't play for 10 straight minutes in the third! If that's not a "benching" I don't know what is. The only reason his TOI was so close to Markov's was that he played most of the final 8 minutes of the game! MT is an idiot for treating his BEST player like this.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 39 – Canadiens win 2-1 in Shootout (2013-12-28 18:35:10)
What channel on CBC? Rogers, GTA.
- Comment on Sharks will be good test for Habs on HIO Summit weekend (2013-10-26 12:00:03)
I get what you're saying about making it tougher on Gorges, Diaz et al. BUT I think that Markov playing 27 mins a night with a stud like Subban is easier on him (and his knees) than him playing 22 mins a night with a DUD like Diaz. When Subban was paired with Gorges, the opposition would pressure Subban into passing it to Gorges, the latter being less capable with the puck, thus leading to turnovers. With Markov at his side, the forecheck has to back off and give them both space which allows them to play more to their strengths... thoughts?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-09 22:16:24)
Diaz = Kaberle 2.0
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-09 21:10:53)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-09 21:05:12)
What is Diaz good at, again?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 21:10:30)
Seriously, I've said from the beginning, Diaz is not an answer. He is an issue. WAY too soft. Way. Proud of this team. The future is looking good.
- Comment on Gionta’s season is over; Prust, White out for Game 5; Price listed as day-to-day (2013-05-08 16:12:43)
There's a reason you have to win 4 games to win a series. You have to win FOUR games. This series ain't over yet! I remember a few years ago Montréal was down 3-1 to the mighty capitals and they managed to come back and win that series! They can still do it. Even with all the injuries. They're not out yet!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 21:46:11)
How is that icing? Seriously!