LafrichMember since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1973
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Tampa Bay at Canadiens (2015-03-30 17:09:18)
I disagree. The Habs should play to their strength - defense. If so, I see a win for the Habs. Final score: Canadiens: 0 Lightning: -1
- Comment on Andrei Markov is Habs’ nominee for Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy (2015-03-30 08:22:41)
I would never wish ill will on a player, but the injury to Gilbert is addition by subtraction. The 6 that played in Florida are the top 6. I would not change a thing. Although ill advised, Emelin is the only option in my opinion for substitution, but I am truly scared that Therrien will remove Pateryn or Beaulieu.
- Comment on Andrei Markov is Habs’ nominee for Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy (2015-03-30 00:03:03)
Dude. Can you PLEASE think of something else to joke about? We all get it - you don't like DD. Unfortunately, your incessant sarcastic attempt at humour about the exact same thing is sooooooo tired. Oh wait - have you mentioned Carey Price's hair? Or...ummm...MAB? You are obviously a big Habs fan, and appear to have intelligence that far exceeds your comic sensibility, so can you please retire the DD sarcasm?
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 15:41:49)
Steverino. I, for one, love your posts. 67/14/11 is a good line, but may make other lines weaker. How one line achieves needs to jive with how the team succeeds. This is what I would like to see in the playoffs: 67-51-15 81-11-27 14-25-22 8-21-17/20
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Islanders preview: Pateryn in lineup for Habs while Gonchar expected to sit out (2015-03-13 13:44:57)
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Islanders preview: Pateryn in lineup for Habs while Gonchar expected to sit out (2015-03-13 13:29:25)
Does Gilbert have photos of MT in a compromising position? How on earth is he playing second pairing minutes, which often rival PK and Markov??? Beaulieu should be playing those minutes. He was!!! How does acquiring Petry translate to bumping Gilbert up, and sending Beaulieu down?? Regardless, they need to watch tapes of Tampa's defensive puck recovery and breakout, then COPY IT. Because whatever MT is telling the Habs to do in our own zone does not work!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-13 09:19:58)
The line of Patches, DD, and Patches is awesome. For the 4th line may I suggest DLR-Weiss-PATCHES?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 23:53:53)
I would offer a package: DSP, Mitchell, Prust, Weisse, Gilbert, Gonchar, and Flynn FOR DD.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 23:49:50)
Are you DSP's cousin or something? You are defending him all over these boards. Can you not admit that he looked darn good almost every time he was on the ice, and that DSP has been invisible almost every time he is on the ice? I, for one, was extremely impressed, and looking forward to Sekac's progress, so this move was totally out of left field. I, too, gave it the benefit of the doubt, figuring MB knows something that I don't, but oopha, up until now this looks like a HORRIBLE move.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 22:46:10)
To the point..I like.