Old Bald BirdMember since November 22, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens give Price day off after win over Stars (2015-01-28 13:47:12)
I have no idea why, but I like this post. Thanks for putting the meat on the bones.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 09:37:44)
I think it looked bad and felt pretty bad for Spezza, but he didn't exactly line him up. There was a turn that affected the outcome quite a lot. The penalty was a little harsh, but I can see why it was called. I have, however, seen hits that were more intentional get off more lightly.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 09:34:49)
Habs got a lead and put it on cruise, so let's not get our buns tied in knots, folks.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 09:33:22)
Thanks guys, especially Burly. Do you really think that incident was the end of White? Seems petty.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 09:02:31)
Is Dumont any better than White was/is? What was so wrong with White anyway? Is MM any better, except at getting thrown out of key faceoffs?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 07:27:48)
Never thought of that until now, but I thought I read on here yesterday that he does. But maybe only after playing a certain number of games?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 05:15:53)
Bah! When you 'waste' a very high pick on a goalie, you durn well better hope that he's a difference maker. Phooey! If the team needs two excellent players -- 1 Fwd and 1 D -- to make a run, you might as well forget it. That's a Bah Phooey in case you're interested.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a nailbiter (2015-01-27 21:12:31)
I can't help but notice that you never miss an opportunity.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-26 18:34:44)
It's a conundrum because he's a heckuva third line centre.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 14:29:05)
Do you suppose that scientists might be activists (if indeed they are) because they have first seen the evidence? Do you really think that good scientists make up their minds first? If you do, you don't understand the scientific mentality. It is indisputable that it's warming up, and it is indisputable that there is a load of anthropogenic gases up there. The greenhouse effect is pretty basic science. Sorry, replied to the wrong guy.