Old Bald BirdMember since November 22, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-24 11:10:10)
Surely it can't be just that "he took a loss too easily." That's a juvenile way to run an organization. There must be more to it. Perhaps there's a deep issue, or maybe it's just a case of it being time to give JT a chance, and he has made the most of it. I mean, we're not really questioning Bournival being sent down, so perhaps it is exactly the same case for NB? I certainly hope so as Nate looked very effective in the playoffs.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-24 07:58:13)
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-23 10:38:30)
EOTP has a different take if you're willing to read a well-reasoned alternative argument. http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2014/10/23/7035809/tom-gilbert-canadiens-defenseman-criticism
- Comment on HI/O Show, Episode 3: Canadiens off to their best start since 1977-78 (2014-10-22 19:36:52)
Well, I dunno. I don't see a video on any of my three browsers, including IE on which I watched last year since I don't have Ad Block there.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 14:28:03)
Not at all HiB.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 14:17:02)
For goodness sakes, people. Eller is a heckuva hockey player and a pretty fantastic third line centre who could easily be second line on many teams. You can't have a superstar at every position on every line. We are lucky to have him.
- Comment on Habs will have plenty to work on at practice (2014-10-15 08:01:35)
When that last game gets averaged in, it kind of throws things off. Our -3 goals was +3 before that game. I think we have to forget about that game, which showed nothing but weariness on 'our' part and desire to make a statement on 'their' part.
- Comment on Habs get day off after blowout in Tampa (2014-10-14 15:59:01)
You are so wrong.
- Comment on Habs get day off after blowout in Tampa (2014-10-14 13:35:40)
Yeah, but you started watching late compared to some of us. You should have been around in the 60s.
- Comment on Habs get day off after blowout in Tampa (2014-10-14 13:33:40)
Also been thinking about this. Of course I couldn't articulate reasons like you can.