Old Bald BirdMember since November 22, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-19 20:32:51)
Mother warned me there would be days like this. But, then again, she was a Maroons fan back in the day and never really embraced the Habs.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-19 20:10:01)
I am straining to remember if the telecast even started an hour late when I first started watching around the late fifties. We didn't even have a tv until then, but I can remember listening to Danny on the radio.
- Comment on ‘Knuckles’ Nilan defines ‘The Code’ on new HI/O Show (2013-12-19 09:54:25)
Hear hear. A pretty complete top 6 IMO.
- Comment on Habs will face ‘great challenge’ in St. Louis (2013-12-18 15:37:27)
I don't think too many want Eller gone. It's just seems that we already have Pleks and DD and will need room for Chucky. Since we seem to be stuck with DD and sure want to keep Chucky here, it either has to be Pleks or Eller who goes. Personally, I prefer to keep Eller over Pleks although Pleks is the better player at this moment in time.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 36 – Canadiens explode in third, win 3-1 (2013-12-17 22:54:01)
It's nice that the idea of skating with speed and determination kicks in every now and then. I understand funks, but collective ones are a bit puzzling to me. Win or lose, I hope they keep the energy and compete level up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 36 – Canadiens explode in third, win 3-1 (2013-12-17 20:18:40)
The thought crossed my mind.
- Comment on Bourque will return to Habs’ lineup against Coyotes (2013-12-17 12:37:14)
The players were being so disingenuous in that vid. 8O But really, clips like this make a grampa's eyes tear up. Poor little tykes.
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-17 11:36:08)
I have a little extension in Firefox called Textarea Cache. It automatically saves comments that I type. If they go into the abyss, I can access the cache and copy and paste.
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-17 09:30:17)
When I get that message, I copy the URL, switch to New Private Window (in Firefox). I then paste the URL and am able to read the article. The advantage of this method is that I don't have to clear the cache. It sounds a bit complex, but it's pretty easy.
- Comment on Tired Habs take a break to visit sick kids in hospitals (2013-12-17 08:18:58)
All good points except maybe for our favourite whipping boy, DD. His numbers in the last 10-15 games are very different from the seasonal average.