idleMember since November 22, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Anyone playing well or at least with effort
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 22:09:27)
Not to dump on Tokarski, but not his best work tonight. Maybe we can get him to take a long washroom break in the thrid. Does anyone know if Randy Excelby is still around??
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-26 21:40:30)
Watching both goalies tonight makes me appreciate Prices' rebound control.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens post winning weekend (2015-02-08 22:30:42)
Woot. Always nice to beat the B`s, especially when it`s for the sweep.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 11:05:53)
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 11:00:47)
See Timo, that is why we need a thumbs up on here. Your post was great. (:thumbsup)
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 10:51:16)
How well do you know Therrien, Timo? Like you, all I can go on is by what I see from a distance. It just surprises me that there is so much negativity towards a team that is winning far more then they are loosing right now. I'm in the GTA, I can only imagine what would be going on here if the Leafs had won 14 of their last 18 games.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 10:41:32)
"Amen, brother (or sister)!" Well, I am a guy, but I don't particularly like hockey fights, so maybe a bit of both...
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 10:17:50)
No offense to anyone on here, but can someone suggest a Habs forum where when the team wins a fun and exciting close game against one of the better teams in the league and improves their record to 14-3-1 in their last 18 games, we don't have to read every third comment about how our players are (deleted) who don't fight or hit and our coach sucks and the only reason we win is because of Price? You know maybe a forum where at least the majority of the posters appreciate that it's not too often you get to watch long stretches where your favorite team enjoys continued success. Failing that maybe we could have a separate area on here where some of the more moderate types can post and casually browse without ending up wanting to throw their keyboards through the screen.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 09:52:56)
I got an idea for ya. Why don't you fly down to NY and wander around the streets until you run into Kreider. Then you could jump on him and pound him for awhile. It might make you feel better. In the mean time I will continue to watch some fast fun hockey like we saw last night.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a nailbiter (2015-01-29 20:17:35)
What would you do if it was inconclusive then?