habs4later - (Patrick Swain)Member since May 28, 2010
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player: Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: Pete Mahovlich
- Comment on Goodbye, Columbus … and hello, Tampa Bay (2010-06-08 11:10:50)
I agree. In fact I think Boucher is a piece of S***. he was disloyal to The Montreal Canadiens.
He said to himself:"I'll use the Canadiens to get 1 year experience in Hamilton, then dump that organization and go to a real NHL team with a professionally run organization, unlike those crappy habs."
and to add insult to injury, he's taking his entire Hamilton staff, STEALING THEM FROM THE HABS!
HE IS NOTHING BUT A DISLOYAL SELFISH CONNIVING RAT AND WISH HIM NOTHING BUT BAD BAD LUCK! HOPE HE LOSES ALL HIS GAMES AND GETS FIRED!
why would we want a disloyal coach? forget it! we have the wondeful can't win a cup JM instead. yahoo!
expect 30 more years of mediocrity in Montreal!
- Comment on Goodbye, Columbus … and hello, Tampa Bay (2010-06-08 11:02:33)
things have changed since the 1970's.
ever notice the signs in Montreal? in big bold letters, FRENCH!
in tiny miniscule letters-ENGLISH! In Quebec they don't give a damn about Anglos. they wish all of them would leave.
I HATE QUEBEC!
- Comment on Goodbye, Columbus … and hello, Tampa Bay (2010-06-08 08:32:13)
what is wrong with a coach that has never won a cup.? what is wrong with a coach that doesn't know how to talk to players? What is wrong with a coach that never made the playoffs, not even once inb Florida as coach, and not as GM there as well?
- Comment on Goodbye, Columbus … and hello, Tampa Bay (2010-06-07 18:46:53)
SCOT ARNIEL will be named the new Columbus coach.
- Comment on Goodbye, Columbus … and hello, Tampa Bay (2010-06-07 17:06:06)
that's great news.
but if Boucher becomes JM's assistant can they coexist together? I mean Boucher's hockey philosophy is totally the opposite of Jm's. I think the players would listen to Boucher in spite of JM.
make him assistant, then JM will be fored for sure next year when the Molson's realize that the players will only respect and abide by Boucher's requests.
- Comment on Blue Jackets offer Boucher coaching job (2010-06-06 23:13:17)
why are you buying a millionaire drinks????
especially 1 that hasn't earned his keep. I would do anything to get rid of that guy. my god how that contract has crippled this team.
- Comment on Hawks hold serve (2010-06-06 22:10:42)
wish someone could be hired to show habs how to pass a puck accurately and how to complete a pass.
- Comment on Blue Jackets offer Boucher coaching job (2010-06-06 18:39:06)
yes and a whopping 12 goals for the season at 7.e mil. yes we love him so much we hate him!
- Comment on Blue Jackets offer Boucher coaching job (2010-06-06 12:25:00)
if Boucher signs with Columbus, I hope Columbus loses all of their games(because of of a lousy team not Boucher's fault), then fires Boucher, and he'll come back to coach the habs.
on the flip side, I'm hoping habs lose all of their games, so JM will fired, and Boucher takes over. folks that's the only way JM will be fired.
- Comment on Blue Jackets offer Boucher coaching job (2010-06-06 12:19:42)
can you guarantee next year he'll be as good? and remember he was very average against Philly.
Halak could be a 1 trick pony.
I would trade both goalies, get 2 scorers, go get an experienced goalie
and bring up Desjardins as a backup.