arcosenate - (AC)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden/Peter Mahovlich
- Comment on ‘So far, so good,’ Habs’ Price says about offseason training (2014-08-21 11:46:45)
Are you calling me cheap?
- Comment on ‘So far, so good,’ Habs’ Price says about offseason training (2014-08-21 11:35:26)
I keep telling my boss about my intangibles but he just gets pissed off. “The things that Brooks Orpik does,” Trotz said earlier this summer, “you can’t put a value on.” I thought you put a value of 5 years and $27.5 million on those "things".
- Comment on ‘So far, so good,’ Habs’ Price says about offseason training (2014-08-21 11:22:54)
I think Manny Malhotra is going to be a bigger contributor than expected. His face off talent will make a huge difference to a team used to starting without the puck.
- Comment on ‘So far, so good,’ Habs’ Price says about offseason training (2014-08-21 10:08:53)
I would love to see Bourque show up rejuvenated after his playoff success, he could do quite well with the right centre.
- Comment on Markov as next Habs captain? (2014-08-18 11:38:07)
I think Markov is the best and obvious choice. The only problem being he doesn't meet the sub - 5'9" requirement for the job.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-18 10:44:28)
I have no brain and I know this to be true.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-18 10:39:53)
Andre Markov should be the captain. He's respected by everyone, and he's put his time in. Captain's should not be cheerleaders, they should be leading by example. The "rah rah" stuff will fall on deaf ears, these are professional athletes, they respect actions not words. In the rare case words need to be spoken Markov's words would carry a lot of weight.
- Comment on Gorges stunned by Habs’ desire to trade him, now waiting for next move (2014-06-30 18:18:47)
Totally sucks for Gorges, he's obviously a team guy and proud to be a Hab, unlike many that have come through and displayed no such qualities. But it's a business and it's Bergevin's team, and it's his difficult decision to make. I like to think that it was hard for the GM to let go of a guy like Gorges but it's a salary cap world and the Habs will have 2 DMEN making over 14 million next season. In the end Wayne Gretzky was traded and Patrick Roy was traded. It sucks but here we are. Best of luck to Gorges on his next team. Especially if that's MTL!
- Comment on Who will be the Habs’ first-round pick? (with Trevor Timmins audio) (2014-06-27 10:21:50)
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 13:19:20)
Leafs might end up with Yakupov. Or both Yakupov and Galchenyuk. he really should have provided a diagram to explain how that might have happened.