arcosenate - (AC)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden/Peter Mahovlich
- Comment on Andrei Markov is Habs’ nominee for Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy (2015-03-30 11:30:16)
LOL, just in case it gets that far, Therrien was not piloting the Hindenburg.
- Comment on Dinner with Max: An enlightening look at Habs sniper Pacioretty, on the ice and off (2015-03-27 13:06:59)
LOL,gross, pizzas are not native to Hawaii, there is no way pineapple belongs on one. And no ketchup on a hot dog either.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 10:11:44)
They should have cashed in on a few of those chances. They're dismal offence is starting to be tremendous cause for concern. It's not like they don't have the talent to run a decent PP, it's got to start working or it's going to be a short spring.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 09:50:34)
No goals and no goaltending. Hard to win with that combo.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-25 09:21:04)
Far from piling on, PK is great, he just should have shot the damn puck more when he had the chance. He's our best defenceman, that doesn't mean he can't be second-guessed.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-25 09:11:56)
I miss the old PK a lot though, now that the creativity has been beaten out of him. Those free wheeling, blue arse runs where nobody knew, including himself, where he would end up. Those were the days.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-25 08:40:15)
Frustrated with Subban for passing up at least three golden opportunities last night to shoot. Right in the slot twice with no d man in front of him. And then the very strange possession in OT, he actually skated himself into trouble. Anyway, I say frustrated because he could have won that game a couple of times last night. Hate it when they blow it, because they played a pretty solid game.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-24 09:54:33)
Not worried about the Sens, they haven't made the playoffs yet, Habs have. They are on a truly wonderful streak which has seen them benefit from some of the most lucky goaltending ever seen. The bounces that these guys have been getting have been spooky good for them They're in over their heads and if they make the playoffs it will be a brief appearance and will have the same resonance as a fish fart in a hurricane.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-18 11:12:12)
As a Niners fine I am more than mildly disappointed in the way this off-season is going, just an extension of a disastrous year. With Willis gone Borland would have been able to step right in but that's over now. I admire Borland for having the smarts and guts to walk away. Can't be easy.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-17 08:50:21)
I agree, they got some help last night on 2 goals, it will be a great series if it happens, and I think the Habs will prevail.