arcosenate - (AC)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden/Peter Mahovlich
- Comment on CTV’s Brian Wilde this week’s guest on HI/O Show (2013-12-12 12:31:36)
That didn't take long, Brian will run that thing even further into the ground.
- Comment on CTV’s Brian Wilde this week’s guest on HI/O Show (2013-12-12 12:30:24)
He's got no choice since we're trading Gionta and Beaulieu for Kane.
- Comment on CTV’s Brian Wilde this week’s guest on HI/O Show (2013-12-12 12:14:41)
Markov. He doesn't have to talk, he just has to be Markov.
- Comment on CTV’s Brian Wilde this week’s guest on HI/O Show (2013-12-12 11:59:29)
If we don't win tonight the season is over, kaput. It's time to panic, it's time to run madly through the streets with your hair on fire. Never mind this warning if we win.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 09:30:47)
We're not talking General Burnside at Antietam here, they came out storming and who knows what might have happened had they popped one early. Granted after they were stonewalled by the rookie goalie they seemed to lose their momentum but the Kings are a good team. Learn and move on.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 09:20:53)
As a brand new Kings fan...not really, but they were pretty good, it helps when the ref lets you play in the opposing team's crease of course but even without 2 goals they dominate 4-0. The coach made a serious error in not dressing Murray, in made no sense yesterday afternoon and less today. Not saying that would have translated into a win but it surely would have made the Kings think twice before crashing the crease. In any case, onward and upward, Philly tomorrow will be tough, have to get over this and bounce back with a strong effort to keep the ball rolling. You really can't win them all.
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings could be a defensive battle (2013-12-10 13:33:32)
You're very understanding for a psycho.
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings could be a defensive battle (2013-12-10 13:23:27)
Yeah, it seems to be a bit off, maybe Murray got too fat to play since Saturday. Or his skates developed picks. Or yeah, it's a bad decision.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 14:33:58)
yes, you have brevity and technically you could mean one or the other or both.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 14:13:23)