NL_habs_fan - (Kris Rogers)Member since May 21, 2010
St. John's, NL
Habs fan since: '93
Favorite current player: Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: Koivu
- Comment on Habs’ Price skates in full equipment, but Therrien says he’s not ready to play (2014-05-27 12:08:16)
First? me really? Habs 4-2 tonight oh not first. . but a close 3rd
- Comment on HI/O Show: The return of St. Patrick … and much more (2014-03-20 10:01:53)
UCE, If we go back to the way it was before the realignment Dallas still plays Vancouver in your scenario .
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-23 12:07:08)
The defense needs help, any chance the Habs are looking at Girardi?
- Comment on Holland becomes a Hab on same day Hamrlik retires (2013-10-22 11:51:58)
Interesting, to those saying the Habs wouldn't trade plekanec, I believe when you consider a top end talent like Nail, Plex has to be on the table. If Edmonton is really looking for some help defensively maybe the trade could be modified to include Plekanec and Georges for Yakupov and Smyth. As for the Character concerns of Yakupov, I believe if there really are some concerns, there are some neutralizining players on the habs in the likes of former teammate Galchenyuk and fellow countrymen Markov and Emelin. Line-up Pacioretty-Eller-Gionta Yakupov-Galchenyuk-Gallagher Smyth-Deharnais-Bourque Prust-White-Bournival (could switch Prust for Smyth) Briere-Moen Subban-Markov Emelin-Diaz Tinordi-Murray Boullion
- Comment on Therrien defends decision to cut Leblanc (2013-09-19 11:39:53)
I'd like to see PK and Tinordi spend a considerable amount of time together. That should be the habs top defensive pairing of the future. After that Markov and Gorges and finally Diaz and Murray to start the season. Once Emelin is back PK - Tinordi Markov - Emelin Diaz - Gorges or Murray - Georges depending on the opponent Next year The Habs defense could look a lot different in that the only hold overs from this season could be PK, Tinordi and Gorges. So, another reason to keep PK and Tinordi together is so there is a little consistency from this season to the next.
- Comment on ‘Louis is disappointed for sure,’ Leblanc’s agent says (2013-09-18 12:46:55)
65 points in the playoffs and still only ranked third on the team.
- Comment on Waite named Habs’ goalie coach; McCarron gets taste of Montreal’s hockey fish bowl (2013-07-04 10:52:28)
- Comment on Waite named Habs’ goalie coach; McCarron gets taste of Montreal’s hockey fish bowl (2013-07-04 10:52:03)
- Comment on Habs travel to Philly; Bruins get Jaromir Jagr (2013-04-02 13:06:00)
24, I posted those possible lines, I like your idea of bourque on the 3rd line too. but maybe have Galchenyuk at center of the "fourth" line with Halpern and Prust on the wings. Halpern is in for faceoff duties but Galchenyuk controls the play from the center position. Bourque - Eller - Gionta Prust - Galchenyuk - Halpern I don't see any reason for Moen to deserve ice time of Galchenyuk right now, also I see this as more of two 3rd lines really in regards to the amount of ice time they could eat up.
- Comment on Habs travel to Philly; Bruins get Jaromir Jagr (2013-04-02 12:29:09)
I would love to get Jagr with the habs (even more so if it means taking him out from under the bruins) If we did get him and assuming Bourque is returning I like these lines for the playoffs Ryder-Plekanec-Jagr Pacioretty-DD-Gally Chucky-Eller-Gionta Prust-Halpern-Bourque