ragethorn - (Alex)Member since May 18, 2010
Habs fan since: 1995
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 11:12:23)
A few options mdp2011. Kilgour’s on Bloor. Only bar in TO for Hab fans to watch with french commentating. Be there early or you're shit out of luck because it's small. TV's are not that great. Down the street, you've got the Pump & McKenzie's. Enjoy your time here. Go Habs Go!
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 13:06:55)
Valid points ceedee. gg
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 12:09:54)
Can someone hold me? Somebody just tell me we have a chance.
- Comment on NHL fines Bruins’ Thornton for spraying water at Habs’ Subban (2014-05-11 15:13:53)
I'm not mad at the Bruins. They're lucky they haven't been eliminated. I'm just mad that the Habs are in this situation. After all the death threats and racial slurs, after all the hard work, we're still in this position. If there's any justice in this world, the Bruins will lose the next 2 games by a big amount. I don't mind losing. I just hate when they play the way they did in Game 5. It's frustrating. I don't mind them losing the way they did in Game 4. Either way, good season boys. Can't wait to yell and scream in round 3.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-09 01:51:29)
It's like Therrien says, "in order to win, you need to score at least 3 goals."
- Comment on About last night …. (2014-05-07 10:00:56)
Any pessimists left? Anybody? Anyone? We're not in the clear yet all but damn, that was the perfect response to Saturday.
- Comment on About yesterday afternoon … (2014-05-04 02:12:40)
My apologies JP, my comment wasn't towards you. I agree with everything you said. However, I have too much hope. I can't help it. I said we were going to win game 1 and lose game 2. I wish it was a better loss but I can't complain really. Game 3 with our fans, anything goes.
- Comment on About yesterday afternoon … (2014-05-04 01:19:01)
How many times this year will the pessimists count the Habs out? How many? Time and time again. We're 5-1 in the playoffs. We haven't lost a game since April 10th. Vanek got 2 tonight. PP is looking good. Price isn't rattled. Sure it would be nice to win game 3. Honestly, as long as they show grit. Also, the ideal situation? Blow-out victory.
- Comment on About yesterday afternoon … (2014-05-03 21:39:45)
I don't understand why almost everyone is being pessimistic. We came away with 1 game from Boston. We have them right where we want them. Habs in 6. Remember this. Habs will win both games at home. Boston will win one in Boston and the Habs will finish them off at the Bell Centre again.
- Comment on About this season … and next season … and the one after that … (2013-05-10 08:36:36)
This team cannot get rid of Price. I repeat, if the Canadiens get rid of Price, this will be the biggest mistake they made. Has anybody ever thought to themselves why Halak was so successful in the 2010 playoffs? Maybe if we still had Gill to block shots, Price would look good too. Work on defense, get rid of the chokers on offense and that's that. Bye.