tbovs - (Tim Boville)Member since October 16, 2010
Sault Ste Marie
Habs fan since: i was born...actually before...around 3 months when my sense of awesomeness developed
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Maurice
- Comment on Habs ride 4-game win streak into Edmonton vs surging Oilers (2014-10-27 13:02:43)
MMMMMMMMM hot yoga
- Comment on Habs ride 4-game win streak into Edmonton vs surging Oilers (2014-10-27 13:00:29)
Is this official?
- Comment on Habs ride 4-game win streak into Edmonton vs surging Oilers (2014-10-27 12:47:04)
Tokarski grew up an oilers fan too. I agree, let Tokarski get the start and Price can play the rest of the trip. But do we know what MT will do??
- Comment on Habs ride 4-game win streak into Edmonton vs surging Oilers (2014-10-27 12:42:20)
Do we know who is starting tonight????
- Comment on Canadiens are off to their best start since 1961-62 (2014-10-26 11:34:00)
Galchenyuk!!! Ok so I remember watching him with Sarnia playing the Sault Greyhounds and he was all over the ice i.e. position. He played centre sometimes as wing. So we draft him hoping for him to be put into the coveted big centre roll where he was going to dominate in 3-5 years. Now, I heard an interview to start the year and he was saying that he appreciated the Canadiens thinking and hoping for him to play centre but he felt MORE comfortable on the wing, right now. I have a feeling that this kid could be one of the greatest wingers of all time and he may not really want to play centre. He is dominating and feels really comfortable where he is. Less defensive responsibilty on the wing and he can focus more on offence, which he has. If I am habs management I am not rushing him to centre and want him to play wing as long as he can. Also how about Jagr looking like the old Jagr last night!! Love seeing the Sens and Leafs lose but hated seeing the Bruins win but it was over the leafs so it sort of makes up for it. The Kessel trade haunts the leafs again with Dougie Hamilton destroying them last night.
- Comment on Rookie Sekac will be healthy scratch for Habs vs. Rangers (2014-10-25 17:45:07)
The Toronto stench is still on him.
- Comment on Rookie Sekac will be healthy scratch for Habs vs. Rangers (2014-10-25 15:37:20)
Habs will be in tough tonight. They are trending in the right direction with their play but I have a feeling that the blueshirts are going to be full value tonight. No worries with Sekac, just finding his way with the NHL game. Do they play more games/week in the KHL or is their more time between games. If Sekac is going to be in the lineup he needs to play physical, not make silly mistakes and create offence...sort of the anti-bourque, although I do like how bourque has been playing a little more phyisical and has been shooting but nothing has gone in. I like Dale Weise, I really do. I love what he brings to the ice but he doesn't have the offence that Sekac does. We shall see what happens.
- Comment on Carey Price will be back in goal for Habs against Rangers as Michel Therrien coaches his 600th game (2014-10-25 11:02:00)
Seeing whats happening with Fucale, I don't think he will pan out. Watching the world juniors last year where he was all world on some saves but let in some squeakers kind of did it for me. He just isn't super consistent. I think he was hyped up more than he should have been and I don't think he will start this year at the WJC. Honestly, with the Tokarski pick up and even with Joey Mac in the minors he has a few guys to jump over on the depth chart. Can't rush him. Lets hope he can find that consistency in the minors cause he sure doesn't have it now.
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 22:50:18)
This game wasn't near as bad as they have been playing. The first period was leaps and bounds better. Better effort all around tonight but still not flawless.
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 22:46:41)
Love Price at the end forcing his way into the celebration by doing a little circle dance. Great game, solid effort but still too many giveaways!! Habs looked dominant through stretches. CP31 held the fort and looked great.