The Prime Minister - (Pete Harwan)Member since May 15, 2010
Habs fan since: 1989
Favorite current player: Josh Georges
All-time favorite player: Mats Naslund
Habs fan since '89
- Comment on Liveblog: Happy 2012! (2012-01-01 22:05:47)
Post of the year? Habs fan since '89
- Comment on Liveblog: Happy 2012! (2011-12-31 15:49:05)
Nothing more I wanted to do this year than watch John LeClair, Eric Desjardins and Dr. Mark F. Recchi all wearing orange and black and playing on the same line together. I'm just glad it's still 2011. Habs fan since '89
- Comment on Game 22: Canadiens impress in crowning Kings (2010-11-24 23:11:42)
- Comment on Game 22: Canadiens impress in crowning Kings (2010-11-24 20:25:27)
I think he did get credit for that goal, although I never saw him actually touch the puck.
- Comment on Should young players be seen but not heard? (2010-11-18 17:37:55)
I live in Philly. I'll be there...
- Comment on Round 3, Game 2: Canadiens fire blanks again (2010-05-18 21:32:45)
As a Canadiens fan in Philly, I can assure you that the Flyers fans did not 'keep the faith' after they were down 0-3. There were plenty of tickets available on the Flyers website an hour before gametime for both Games 3 and 4 of the Bruins series and even tickets to Game 6 could be had on Craigslist for under $100. Everyone in this city jumped right on the bandwagon after the Flyers tied that series at 3.
- Comment on “In your face, ugly and obnoxious” – Gill on the Flyers (2010-05-15 15:23:59)
Actually, it looks like all of those games are all sold out as well. They couldn't give away tickets for games 3 and 4 against the Bruins, but it looks like all of the scalpers are coming out of the woodwork for this round.
- Comment on “In your face, ugly and obnoxious” – Gill on the Flyers (2010-05-15 15:25:15)
- Comment on “In your face, ugly and obnoxious” – Gill on the Flyers (2010-05-15 14:54:28)
Tickets for games 1 and 2 in Philly are available at face value through the Flyers website for anyone who still has 3 vacation days left.