NCRhabsfan - (Les Jones)Member since May 6, 2010
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: PKSuban
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 65 – Coyotes maul Canadiens 5-2 (2014-03-06 19:54:00)
Pretty exciting night. A new sniper, a new dman and a couple of highly motivated guys playing for playing time.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 23:50:42)
What are the odds on Weaver playing more games for the Habs than Driewske, their last acquisition for a fifth rounder? Davis has played 9 games in a Habs uniform. Can Weaver log as many? It will be interesting to see who the 5th rounders that the Habs gave up for next to nothing pan out over the next couple years.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 23:42:42)
He's definitely more excited about it than I am.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 23:39:48)
And Weaver helps how? Maybe the Habs just want to acquire guys whose name begins with "W"?
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 23:33:59)
I would fire MT before I would trade LE.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 23:31:53)
No one cares about being hit by a wee little guy. Waste of a draft pick. Waste of time even reporting it. They are not a better team tonight as a result of this trade. Not even Josh Gorges II, and we all know how much Habs fans love Josh. MB is just filling time, doing something for the sake of doing something. Was a fifth round draft pick worth a two month rental of a 6th or 7th Dman for a team that has 3 or 4 decent prospects that could have filled that role?
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 23:26:54)
What was the point of this deal? An old, undersized Dman with no offensive skills on a team that desperately needs offence. A complete and total waste of a fifth round pick (and its hard to waste something with as inherently little value as a fifth round pick). I guess the Habs had to have him because he is small, because goodness knows, the Habs LOVE small players.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 23:12:29)
Only when he discovers his dealer isn't at the game...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 22:29:23)
Gee, should we be worried that all the Habs young players, the ones we're counting on to lead the Habs to the promised land, all seem to be playing badly under MT of late? When Eller, Subban and Gally aren't sent out in OT, what does that say about the future?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 60 – Detroit dominates, wins 2-1 in OT (2014-02-26 23:17:30)
That's what I was hoping for, to be able to say we have more offence than Buffalo, arguably the worst team in the NHL.