Habs_Fan_1 - (Doug Borris)Member since April 30, 2010
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Wiz delayed (2010-12-30 12:35:15)
You're absolutely right. It isn't as if the fans are actually bankrolling the team... I got my free season tickets and cable package, including rebates on other merchandise sold by companies who advertise with the Habs, didn't you?
- Comment on A Habs-free Saturday night (2010-12-18 12:13:49)
Thank you for the great article Mike =)
- Comment on Audio: Off-ice day precedes road trip (2010-12-17 14:21:57)
He's referring to the CBC's AHL coverage of the Hamilton game last weekend. =)
- Comment on Game 32: Canadiens solve Thomas, snap skid (2010-12-16 21:10:16)
Hehe, I tend to do the same when the English broadcast is on TSN. My wife is always on my case to turn it to RDS when I get upset, even though she can't understand a word of it.
- Comment on Game 32: Canadiens solve Thomas, snap skid (2010-12-16 20:07:06)
I couldn't agree with you more. They overlook Thornton dropping his gloves at the start of the 1st period and not getting called, but then point out the "missed" calls that favoured Montreal. What would have been nice is MacLean being a voice of reason.
- Comment on Game 31: Flyers snuff out Canadiens rally (2010-12-15 20:37:31)
Awww poor baby... what a cop out. If your confidence is shaken, you simplify your game.
- Comment on Game 31: Flyers snuff out Canadiens rally (2010-12-15 20:31:04)
Similar play to the O/T goal against vs. the Oilers. If you don't have a play, you simply can't throw it into a pack of players and hope for the best. Subban was absolutely responsible for that goal. He hasn't shown he learned anything from sitting.
- Comment on Game 31: Flyers snuff out Canadiens rally (2010-12-15 20:29:21)
"He is clearly not the same player he was prior to his coach's mistake in 'suspending' him for 3 matches.|
You're right. JMs mistake was thinking Subban could learn from his poor decision making skills.
- Comment on Game 30: Maple Leafs take advantage of sloppy Habs (2010-12-11 21:17:55)
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the NHL has regressed to, for the most part, having the refs call games in favour of the home team, for the sake of entertaining paying customers. It is no different than when Montreal plays at home. It isn't anti-French or anti-Canadian. It has everything to do with money.
- Comment on Game 30: Maple Leafs take advantage of sloppy Habs (2010-12-11 20:35:36)
Odd, I thought the players were responsible for playing the game.