danp - (Dan Pasco)Member since April 30, 2010
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Gallys - both of them
All-time favorite player: Boom Boom
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 38 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead but DD wins it in OT (2013-12-21 22:01:04)
Merry Christmas to the HIO community and the Habs! Dan
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Flyers “edge” woeful Canadiens 2-1 (2013-12-12 20:48:01)
Do you think Chara would be tossed for that?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Flyers “edge” woeful Canadiens 2-1 (2013-12-12 20:46:22)
Hopefully Shanny will get it right.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 19:22:11)
WTF?? Watching HNIC on NHL Network and the game hasn't started yet but the score is 1-0??? Dan
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 24 – Canadiens beat powerhouse Penguins 3-2 (2013-11-23 20:26:13)
Switched to the Pittsburgh broadcast. At least I get to watch it in HD and CBC doesn't seem to like Montreal much. Dan
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-08 12:02:49)
I agree with what you say. The Habs really miss Emelin. And Eller. Lars was doing a great job and I think he would have had a wonderful playoff run this year. Hopefully he will be healthy and happy and back for more. Boullion - I was surprised by him this year but, as you say, he is in his twilight. The two Gally-s are exciting. We may find we already have the up-front guys. Only time will tell. Prust was a great addition this year. He could use some help and a couple of strong, physical D-men will give our skilled forwards some room to play. Can't wait. Dan
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-08 10:02:59)
I am tired of hearing that Montreal, as a team, is too small and they need to get "bigger". Do you mean "bigger" like Pittsburgh? Maybe if Montreal was "bigger", they would be better than other teams? Better than Pittsburgh maybe? I can't verify these statistics and they are one year old but take a look. Pittsburgh is rated as the smallest team in the league. http://blackbluegold.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/vulgar-statistics-nhl-teams-and-size/ Size is not a good measure of how well a team will do. Chicago is in the middle of the pack - #15 out of 30. The biggest teams include several that didn't make the playoffs. IMO - getting bigger is not the answer. It's not the size of the dog in the fight and so on... Dan
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 21:30:44)
Stopping motion with right foot. Back foot kicks it in.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 21:14:44)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 20:45:34)
Subban couldn't have gotten free if he tried.