NightRyder - (Craig Carruthers)Member since November 20, 2007
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Flynn is in, Smith-Pelly out for Habs vs Panthers (2015-03-28 16:23:14)
Habs have 33 power-play goals all season. Tim Kerr once scored 34 all by himself. We should pull him out of the old folks home and park him in front of the net. At this point, it couldn't be worse.
- Comment on Flynn is in, Smith-Pelly out for Habs vs Panthers (2015-03-28 16:06:07)
The ultimate goal is the Stanley Cup. Galchenyuk's ceiling is higher than Desharnais's. To reach the ultimate goal, you need fully-developed, high-end talent and a PP better than 26th-best in the league. Giving a small, 45-point guy first-line minutes and PP time will not allow the team to reach its ultimate goal. I'd say pretty much every poster here wants more than 100 points two years in a row.
- Comment on Flynn is in, Smith-Pelly out for Habs vs Panthers (2015-03-28 12:58:26)
Our fifth line is looking good. Apropos of nothing, Sekac and his one goal in 14 games starts for the Ducks today with Getzlaf and Perry.
- Comment on Dinner with Max: An enlightening look at Habs sniper Pacioretty, on the ice and off (2015-03-27 16:36:47)
Of the 16 current teams in playoff spots, Habs have just one player in the top 100 in terms of points per 60 minutes. Detroit has seven, Rangers six, Tampa five. Lightning have four in the top 25. In Price we trust.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 00:46:40)
The Mac Bennett who has 11 points in Hamilton is going to save the PP?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 00:44:37)
You're the fat joke king. ...hands over Burger King crown...
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 00:43:24)
Yup. Plus, DD/Therrien/Smith-Belly material is generally better-received after a loss.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 00:40:25)
You misspelled "wing crushing"
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 00:39:36)
I can save you a lot of money on consultants. Keep Desharnais away from the power play. Problem solved. As my payment, steal me a few Max67 burger coupons out of Smith-Belly's locker and shoot them my way. Fat joke sponsored by DDO...
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-27 00:37:27)
Doubling down on the fat jokes. Should have tossed in a Devours Some-Poutine for the trifecta.