homerbowenMember since November 20, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Desharnais a goal-scoring ghost (2015-02-11 13:15:21)
I think Winnipeg won this trade. Clearly Kane is a cancer similar to Kessel and Phoenif, and is often injured. Bogosian, while a fairly good D man spends a lot of time injured. Looking forward to seeing Lemieux and Joel Armia in the next year or so.
- Comment on Liveblog: Plekanec, Weise score twice as Canadiens romp (2015-02-07 20:24:58)
Trade needed to shake this group up. We definately lack players with the ability to score on a regular basis. Can't see this group being in the Eastern finals this year.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens winless in February (2015-02-03 22:25:33)
To sum it up :NOT THIS YEAR!!!! We cannot score.
- Comment on Canadiens give Price day off after win over Stars (2015-01-28 16:24:23)
Yes, my condolences as well. He was, as far as I am concerned, one of the greatest Habs in terms of HEART. He played hard every game, never took a shift off and he disliked the Bruins as much as I did. RIP Colette Germain.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-18 11:19:03)
Enjoyed the Habs victory but must admit I mostly watched the Laffs taking another "slapping". I've come to the conclusion that I greatl enjoy evey one of the Laff losses. All the Laff "butt kissing" media (Sports Net & TSN) are obviously very distressed. Talking heads such as Kypreos and Healy lookiing and sounding so sad. Oh, I forgot the lead "butt kisser" from the tax payer funded CBC Donald S Cherry he actually looked mad. Mass numbers now jumping off the bandwagon. Remember this is the hockey "centre of the universe", Canada's Team, where it all began, blah, blah, blah. I love living here and I love giving it to my Laff buddies who are more and more becoming Raptor and Blue Jay fans with comments such as "Oh, I didn't watch the game last night". Rant over time for football and Jets game tonight.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-16 13:23:09)
In my opinion we clearly lack in scoring. We do not have enough players talented enough to score on a regular basis. At this point in the season I see us behind NYR, Tampa, Pittsburg and Boston. To me that does not translate into movement beyond the first round. I hope we can address this before season's end.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-11 06:55:24)
At this point we continue to lack scoring. A lot of great skaters but not a lot of "put the puck in the netters"!!!! As I see it these Eastern teams are ahead of us as we head towards the playoffs; Tampa, Rangers, Pittsburg with a healthy Bruins team equal to us. Something will have to be done should we expect to equal or better our performance of last season.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 20:53:56)
I would say get rid of the coach but sadly that womn't happen.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 20:24:54)
Can't compete if you can't score and we can't score. We are falling in position while other teams (laffs) are moving up and gee at least they have goal scorers. Shake up needed (trades).
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Another day at the office for Canadiens’ Gallagher (2014-11-30 14:17:53)
Vey disappointed in our last few games. We appear to lack guys that score on a regular basis. The D our coach puts on the nice is for the most part old, careless and slow. Buffalo played 2 teens on D and that's how they are going to learn, by game action. I would rather see Bielieu and Tinordi getting game action experience than Emelin, Gilbert, Weaver and Allen. Perhaps packaging Emelin, another one of the 4 D I mentioned along with perhaps Pleks for a proven goal scorer would be worth looking into.