Gooner - (John )Member since November 20, 2007
Habs fan since: 1964
Favorite current player: Brian Gionta and Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur and Larry Robinson
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout won by Daniel F. (2012-01-14 22:12:47)
Shiloh I do not post on here but read a lot. I have to say that that was the most stupidest comment I have ever heard from you. You should give your head a shake and maybe you could think a little clearer. Your hate for Price is clouding your thinking and it makes everything you say meaningless.
- Comment on They can’t win in the west (2011-02-17 23:49:00)
You know you sound like a broken record. We get it you're mad at Price. Get over it. He is not the first to let in soft goals and he won't be the last. Have seen Roy, Dryden let in worse in their career. Even Betty Crocker burns the odd Cake.
- Comment on Playoff hockey (2011-02-15 22:31:32)
Don't forget we played the game with our AHL defence.
- Comment on Price shone in Shootout (2011-01-07 09:06:04)
Then why don't you quit acting like a punk
- Comment on Round 3, Game 2: Canadiens fire blanks again (2010-05-19 19:18:07)
First one he went down too early and gave up the top of the net. Second one he couldn't control the rebound and the third he just plain missed. No need to make excuses these things happen. Things will be better next game.
- Comment on Michael F. Leighton (2010-05-18 21:59:42)
Then I guess that means he is not a number 1 goalie then
- Comment on Get out the brooms (2010-04-21 22:03:01)
Would be the biggest mistake this franchise ever made.That penalty was just as bogus as Gomez's misconduct or Pleks unsportsmenlike penalty the other night. But it does show who has passion on this team
- Comment on Playoff hockey (2011-02-15 22:29:58)
If you are serious then you are a jerk.
- Comment on They can’t win in the west (2011-02-17 23:28:56)
How long are you gonna whine about the shoot out loss. It's over get over it. So he let in a couple he would like to have back. Trust me the world will not end. These things happen. Again get over it and don't harp on it for the next week or so.
- Comment on They can’t win in the west (2011-02-17 23:42:58)
Are you gonna harp on this for the next two or three years. It's done and over. Nothing we can do about it. Get over it and move on.