vanderglenn - (Glenn Vanderkloet)Member since April 20, 2010
Habs fan since: Demers called the illegal stick
Favorite current player: Markov I suppose although that's an impossible question
All-time favorite player: Saku
- Comment on Liveblog: Another blown lead (2012-01-20 22:43:30)
I felt the same as Cunneyworth. If the team is going to emerge from a funk, something different has to take place. Maybe Gomez scores a goal that rejuvenates his absolute patheticness (yeah it's not a word) and some momentum builds. Coach is doing what he can. Sad, sad situation.
- Comment on Liveblog: Another blown lead (2012-01-20 21:35:39)
I 'll be a caps fan. Playoff bound.
- Comment on Liveblog: Another blown lead (2012-01-20 20:50:36)
He'll mature. I know he has a tendency to run his mouth but when you're the most sought after player by the opposition night after night, it's tough to be in a good mood. I realize he brings some of that on himself but I still feel he's handling himself okay. In terms of making bad plays, he's the most pressured d-man we have and the stuff he creates to get out of bad spots is, at times miraculous. Bad plays will happen with him because of how often and hard he is confronted.
- Comment on About last night … (2012-01-08 01:06:33)
I love Eller and I DO think he has potential as a number 1 center but the occasional hiccup still exists such as the 2 on 1 tonight where he wound up for a slapshot and fell to his knees. He's gotta skate that in further or make a pass. Anyway, love the kid.
- Comment on Pouliot odd man out at practice, no confirmation on Game 4 lineup (2011-04-20 23:48:41)
that's right Andrew but to me, it's inconsequential whether Pyatt or Pouliot sits. Probably better if Pyatt is in considering the speed and defensive advantage.
- Comment on Pouliot odd man out at practice, no confirmation on Game 4 lineup (2011-04-20 23:35:58)
who cares if he benches him? He's not a critical part of the equation and somebody like pyatt can skate circles around him. It's a non-issue that has been made an issue on an off day for the habs.
- Comment on About last night … (2011-04-03 23:40:46)
hockey is a lot like kung fu
- Comment on About last night … (2011-04-03 22:51:40)
- Comment on About last night … (2011-04-03 22:28:38)
I agree, and no accountability on his part either. Seems like a self involved whiner to me (not including his 13 goals last playoff)
- Comment on Canadiens recall Dawes, Palushaj (2011-03-16 17:17:24)
Only the most ignorant, no-nothing hockey commentators hate the habs. We all know who they are. Here in Ontario, the only hate I see is between Leafs and Sens fans. Anyway, maybe they all hate us because we continue to win (somehow) with half a freakin' team.