Dunboyne Mike - (Mike Dungan)Member since April 16, 2010
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 02:38:57)
How to smile after a 6-0 butt-kicking? "Fresh off a humiliation that had the Hockey Night in Canada Leaf-blowers leaning back on their pillows to smoke a cigarette...." Cheers, Mike B! Off to school with a big grin.
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 21:47:35)
Dion Phaneuf -- you just can't beat the bit of class.
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 21:09:11)
Sorry all: go leafs go
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 21:07:37)
It's not real fainting, it's... ... embillyshment...
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 20:35:12)
Ha! You'll have to go all the way back to the oldest of Older Comments to find out! (or else maybe there's a shortcut someone smart like you knows about -- twas in relation to your post re You Might Also Like)
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 20:31:12)
Which one? http://firstrownow.eu/watch/226581/1/watch-new-york-rangers-vs-washington-capitals.html http://firstrownow.eu/watch/226582/1/watch-toronto-maple-leafs-vs-boston-bruins.html
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 20:20:12)
Birthday parties (June) took place in Centennial Park (which had the locomotive and the fighter jet but not the tank that's there now). Earliest encounters with the sea were at Shediac and with skating were on the lake at the bottom of Arlington. I was there when the Mall opened (no doubt superseded since) and when the first runway capable of accommodating jets was opened at Moncton Airport (which I loved). All relations visiting from Ireland were of course brought to Magnetic Hill!
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 20:00:55)
Dr Recchi! I think you are on to something! Faked unconsciousness is (nearly) the ultimate in embellishment. I used to do it all the time when we got home very late and I wanted my Dad to carry me into the house from the car.
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-08 19:54:05)
Ok Bill, I'll give The Hangover a try, perhaps over Christmas. Btw I spent my first 7 years growing up on Arlington Drive in Moncton, attended Hillcrest School on St George's Blvd to Hallowe'en of Grade 2 (it was 1970: we moved to Montreal in the middle of the FLQ crisis!)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 19:44:03)
(HiS, I just popped back to this thread to see if Bill and Chris accepted my concession of defeat. Everyone else is over on the next thread so you had better re-post having gone to so much effort. That said, you are probably correct that posters may be reaching saturation point on this topic, although any other left coasters just joining in might engage you. I myself would like to take you up on a number of your points, but I MUST resist and correct more homework! Cheers, Mike)