iHeart Les Habitants - (Mathieu Wacowich)Member since April 16, 2010
Habs fan since: 1978
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Kirk Muller
- Comment on Habs’ division rivals not quiet (2012-07-06 20:22:01)
What's better for Ellers development: 1) playing 3rd line minutes as a centre; or 2) playing quality minutes in the top six as a winger? I think we can all agree that there currently is no room for Eller as a center in the top six.
- Comment on Habs’ division rivals not quiet (2012-07-06 19:46:07)
I've been dreaming up line combos and I need to know what you folks think. I don't expect a good reaction mainly because I have Eller being used on the wing. So without going into much explanation, here are the lines: Cole - Pleks - Gio Patches - DD - Eller Bourque - Gomez - Armstrong Prust - White - Moen I have to say that, despite Gomez, the third line looks pretty good. I call it the bounce back line.
- Comment on Hal Gill dealt to Nashville (updated with audio) (2012-02-17 19:08:49)
There's La Belle Patate, 1215 Davie Street. It's not a bar, but a licensed Poutine joint that shows all the games. Poutine, Beers, and the habs... it's a home away from home.
- Comment on 50 shots (2011-01-02 14:34:15)
Pouliot - Desharnais - Darche, the PDD line, or as I like to call it the P-Diddy line.
- Comment on Canadiens acquire Wisniewski (2010-12-28 16:41:55)
I like it. I like it a lot.
- Comment on Gomez did not practice (2010-12-08 17:22:46)
Martin is simply going for the balanced attack like he has done for most of this year. Nothing wrong with the line given the circumstance.
- Comment on Subban a healthy scratch (2010-12-02 12:50:16)
What do we do if Weber lights it up?
- Comment on An epic collapse (2010-12-01 20:32:35)
Pleks gotta shoot on those 2 on 1's and let Moen crash the net.
- Comment on Game 25: Oilers rally to stun Habs in OT (2010-12-01 18:49:10)
I'm calling it a 6-2 Habs victory tonight. Eller outshines the oilers' rookies with three points (1G-2A).
I just may be smoking crack here...
- Comment on Game 25: Oilers rally to stun Habs in OT (2010-12-01 14:24:30)
Interesting scenarios indeed; however, I always thought the most elegant solutions were the simplest. Going back to a two point winner takes all gets my vote. And as far as having more teams competing for playoff spots, well I thought parity was the solution to that one, not bonus points for losers. "hey, you almost one that game in OT. Sorry, better luck next time, but here's a point for your efforts."