JSP1990 - (Jimmy Puckett)Member since April 14, 2010
Habs fan since: 2000
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
Upcoming Shows: April 15: CHIKARA King of Trios
- Comment on Next stop: Vancouver (2011-02-21 16:01:35)
Per Bob McKenzie- Dallas trades James Neal and Matt Niskanen to Pitt for Alex Goligoski.
- Comment on Sid who? (2011-01-13 13:36:50)
Are you high? The only reason we aren't at the bottom of the league is because of Price. I realize people like you don't watch games, but man that's an ignorant comment.
- Comment on Habs Future (2011-01-10 23:47:27)
That's a very good point. Certainly makes me feel better! But I'm with you. I really liked Palushaj and haven't felt very good about his season.
- Comment on Habs Future (2011-01-10 23:29:42)
Great job as usual SF! I'm a huge fan of Dumont. But he isn't playing well. :(
- Comment on Audio: Ill Cammalleri out; Auld might start (2011-01-10 21:29:42)
I'm totally with ya all the way bud. I would really hope they would step in like they did with Gorges. Guess we'll have to see though. You're right on though. Protect the asset.
- Comment on Audio: Ill Cammalleri out; Auld might start (2011-01-10 21:17:04)
I wouldn't imagine he's unhappy. Not with all the things he's said. Hell his ice-time has been great too. Remember JM using him on the PK for a little bit? But I thought SF had mentioned something awhile back about him being unhealthy. He may very well be playing hurt. Not the first time for this team though is it? Gionta with the broken foot last year, and a guy like Gorges playing with that ACL problem. But I would like the team to maybe step in and tell these guys to rest up a bit. Playing hurt shows guts, but just taking practice off may not be enough. I just want these guys to be healthy enough to play in the playoffs like they did last season.
- Comment on Audio: Ill Cammalleri out; Auld might start (2011-01-10 21:04:38)
Hmm I don't know. But the team didn't have any problem tellin us that they were sending Kovalev home to think about what he did. I just think it is what it is. He was pulled off the ice cause he was sick and now isn't travelling with the team so as not to spread it. That makes sense to me. I know they say he had "locker room problems" but personally, I don't believe a damn thing that comes out of Calgary. I figured it was their way of justifying to their fans why they let him go. I've heard nothing but good things about him since he came here.
- Comment on Audio: Ill Cammalleri out; Auld might start (2011-01-10 20:56:09)
Don Cherry's Coat is cracking me up more than usual.
- Comment on Audio: Ill Cammalleri out; Auld might start (2011-01-10 20:52:20)
I know it's frustrating, but he's having an off year. He'll pick it up. And if he scores in the playoffs this year like he did last year we'll all forgive him.
- Comment on Audio: Ill Cammalleri out; Auld might start (2011-01-10 20:45:52)
He has the flu. Nothing more. Why is everyone so paranoid about him not making the trip? You want the whole team to get sick with it?