Bob Dobbs - (Andrew Simmons)Member since April 9, 2010
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs clarify Subban’s security escort (2010-12-06 15:07:33)
At the beginning of the season I hoped Spacek would get injured.
Now I hope he gets injured to rest him as much as possible so he can remain fit for the playoffs and to let the two rookies both play.
- Comment on Nice win! (2010-12-05 14:23:11)
Thanks for the clarifications.
- Comment on Nice win! (2010-12-05 12:33:44)
Thanks for all the replies! I hear what you're saying 24 Cups, but I still wouldn't mind swapping Gomez for Richards. I still have a few questions though...
Can Gomez be sent to Europe mid-season?
I assume if a team snags him on waivers and forces us to pay half his sallary, this is only when we call him back up, not if we send him down in the first place?
And Malreq you say anyone with a NMC can be sent down, but I thought you couldn't send down a player if he was a certain age at the time of signing?
- Comment on Nice win! (2010-12-05 11:42:15)
Is it *possible* to send Gomez to the minors and have his salary removed from the salary cap? This is a suprisingly difficult fact to check, I search for an answer...
- Comment on Quiet practice: Price shaves tonight! (2010-11-30 15:48:46)
- Comment on Quiet practice: Price shaves tonight! (2010-11-30 15:14:00)
In my view to emphasize a theft so much is to trivialize far more important things like Burns' death. This is very relevant to hockey fans who have fond memories of Burns.
- Comment on Quiet practice: Price shaves tonight! (2010-11-30 13:50:40)
I never suggested the news of it or comments about it should be censored, I was commenting on others' comments about it.
- Comment on Quiet practice: Price shaves tonight! (2010-11-30 13:46:57)
- Comment on Quiet practice: Price shaves tonight! (2010-11-30 13:42:14)
"That's one of the WORST things I have read in a while."
I guess you don't read the newspapers?
- Comment on Quiet practice: Price shaves tonight! (2010-11-30 13:40:47)
Burns is not his wallet - it's just a wallet. Cry me a river. Far worse attrocities are happening every minute in other parts of the world.