cashbagg - (M.R)Member since April 3, 2010
Habs fan since: 86
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Eller joins early list of NHL scoring leaders (2013-10-07 07:20:38)
The fact that this team hasn't had a player crack the 100 point barrier in almost 30 years is shameful.
- Comment on Kovalev returns to Bell Centre Tuesday night (2013-01-20 22:38:48)
AK27 is gonna kill us on Tuesday. You know it, and I know it.
- Comment on Surprise! Habs players greet fans in Bell Centre lobby (2013-01-17 23:05:45)
What kind of a gesture is this? Free admission to a meaningless scrimmage, void of hitting, intensity, blah blah blah blah... How bout making the first 5 home games half price admission, and the rest of the season 10% off. Problem is we are suckers. Habs brass knows we are like moths to a flame. We'll pack the bell center even if they double ticket prices. boo
- Comment on Jacques Martin weighs in (2012-03-30 10:17:49)
Again, all I am saying is it seems an anglo candidate (even a bilingual one) already has 2 strikes against him. And if that is, in fact the case. Then yes, this is "outright discrimination".
- Comment on Jacques Martin weighs in (2012-03-30 09:41:38)
Being bilingual and being an anglo are 2 different things. If not possesing a certain skillset (French in this case) disqualifies someone for the position, I will grudgingly accept that. But according to the article, Farber thinks cadidates such as Pierre McGuire have it going against them that they are anglos. Regardless that he can speak French, his mother tongue makes him a less appealing candidate. That is blatant, outright discrimination....Replace the word "anglo" with any religion, and we have a lawsuit on our hands. Again, all of this assumes that the article states fact.
- Comment on Jacques Martin weighs in (2012-03-30 08:58:44)
Re Farber: Sure the article is his own opinion, but I will assume he has inside knowledge to back up his claims. That being said, can you guys imagine if a reporter wrote a story about say, Microsoft looking for a new CEO. And the reporter listed candidates, and one of the cons for said candidate was "perceived as too **insert nationality here**". Seems pretty ridiculous huh? Yet for the habs, this is acceptable. Pettiness doesn't win Cups.
- Comment on On to TO (2012-01-21 13:54:45)
The days of 45pts for Mr.Kaberle are long gone.
- Comment on Canadiens hit the road after Thursday practice (2012-01-19 09:57:49)
Why do so many of you assume that Geoff Molson knows what he's doing? Just wondering.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff hopes flicker (2012-01-18 23:53:42)
Luckily we signed Kaberle...otherwise we may have been in 13th place...wait a sec... fail.
- Comment on HIO at practice: Fight! (2012-01-02 12:36:43)
haha funny guy! let me rephrase...a stanley cup, or a signed mats naslund cup.