cashbagg - (M.R)Member since April 3, 2010
Habs fan since: 86
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens trade Peter Budaj to Winnipeg Jets (2014-10-06 08:04:29)
I know I'm being annoying...but...the term "veteran" is constantly being misused in sports these days. Said Bergevin about Tangradi: "Eric Tangradi is a young veteran with 136 NHL games under his belt." So a little over 1.5 NHL season's experience makes you a veteran? Huh??
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-26 12:19:26)
French name. Doesn't speak a lick though. Ineligible!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-26 12:12:33)
You can blame the coach(es). You can blame the players. You can blame the injuries. Yada yada yada. The ones you should be blaming, for the last 20 years, are the suits who "run" this team. Face it, smart people do better in this world. Does this team appear to be run by smart people? Call me nuts, but the proof is in the pudding. Habs have money coming out their ears, but all the money in the world can't fix dumb move after dumb move they've made, and will continue to make. I'm 38 and I don't think we'll be seeing a winner here until my grandchildren are alive. We will however see A LOT of first round exits, ensuring us middling draft picks. The Habs are the movie "Groundhog Day".
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-20 07:47:43)
haha yeah of course. gotta love this province.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-16 07:49:57)
Jagr has 28 points. Briere has less. That is all.
- Comment on Habs’ Eller joins early list of NHL scoring leaders (2013-10-07 07:20:38)
The fact that this team hasn't had a player crack the 100 point barrier in almost 30 years is shameful.
- Comment on Kovalev returns to Bell Centre Tuesday night (2013-01-20 22:38:48)
AK27 is gonna kill us on Tuesday. You know it, and I know it.
- Comment on Surprise! Habs players greet fans in Bell Centre lobby (2013-01-17 23:05:45)
What kind of a gesture is this? Free admission to a meaningless scrimmage, void of hitting, intensity, blah blah blah blah... How bout making the first 5 home games half price admission, and the rest of the season 10% off. Problem is we are suckers. Habs brass knows we are like moths to a flame. We'll pack the bell center even if they double ticket prices. boo
- Comment on Jacques Martin weighs in (2012-03-30 10:17:49)
Again, all I am saying is it seems an anglo candidate (even a bilingual one) already has 2 strikes against him. And if that is, in fact the case. Then yes, this is "outright discrimination".
- Comment on Jacques Martin weighs in (2012-03-30 09:41:38)
Being bilingual and being an anglo are 2 different things. If not possesing a certain skillset (French in this case) disqualifies someone for the position, I will grudgingly accept that. But according to the article, Farber thinks cadidates such as Pierre McGuire have it going against them that they are anglos. Regardless that he can speak French, his mother tongue makes him a less appealing candidate. That is blatant, outright discrimination....Replace the word "anglo" with any religion, and we have a lawsuit on our hands. Again, all of this assumes that the article states fact.