blu3chipMember since April 2, 2010
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Carey Price
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-27 12:55:36)
Kessel is a pure offensive threat, with no defensive instinct. He won't work well with MT. That being said, while I value 2-way forwards, I believe we can use a couple of high-end offense-only forwards, like Cammalleri or Pat Kane. Don't weigh them down with defensive responsibilities. Let them fly, we have Price and a solid D corp, we can afford to take some risks.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 22:57:33)
I loved how he pointed out MacLean is a giant douche.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 22:50:05)
Amazing rebound control, superb ability in playing the puck, great lateral movement, huge frame which covers a lot of the net, and the out of the world calmness. The 25 year old will be our great #1 for years to come, provided that we don't run him out of town.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 22:44:34)
Many were saying Price can't win under pressure, that even if he's perfect in the season, he would always fail in the playoffs. I don't think Price played poorly last night. Not bright but I didn't see him as the reason why we lost. My point was, I'm confident that Price will prove the haters wrong by having strong games night after night. Playing goalie is tough, especially in Montreal. You let one in, people talk all night and over analyze. Even though Price is the coolest calmest player I have seen, pressure still gets to the 25 year old from time to time. What I'm really trying to say is, just leave Price alone. He is a #1 who 29 teams would kill to get. Don't run him out of town.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 22:12:22)
Thank you Price. Please keep proving how stupid those haters/doubters were :D
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 14:32:55)
Yea sure focus only on the next game. Playoffs are more than a series long, gotta make the right compromises.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 14:22:41)
Maybe just a precautionary move. Hopefully nothing serious.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 14:16:24)
Any updates on Eller? Sorry haven't been following the news as close as I would like to...
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 20:07:44)
Can you stop trolling for once?
- Comment on Mike Boone the guest on new HIO show (2013-05-01 22:08:50)
Leafs should know better. They are no match to Boston, or any team in the league. The only way they can win a game or two is to hit dirty. If they don't goon it up and try harder to injure their opponents, this will be a easy sweep for the big goons.