karpen33 - (Kevin Pender)Member since April 1, 2010
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player: Travis Moen
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Mike Weaver will return to Habs lineup vs. Blackhawks, while Bryan Allen is healthy scratch (2014-12-05 16:41:28)
I'm sorry but DD maybe a good player but he should not be on the first line with patches. If you ask me he is holding patches back. Sometimes DD looks lost when he has the puck. I not trying to badmouth or put the guy down just saying he is not playing right now like a NO.1 center. Put Gally27 in the middle of 67 and 15 for one night can't hurt. As always GO HABS GO!!!
- Comment on Habs trade Travis Moen to Dallas for Sergei Gonchar (2014-11-11 16:46:52)
I think we made too many changes since last season. After all going to Eastern Finals and beating the bruins. Very different team. Is it a better team? We'll see.
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-20 17:30:13)
Playoff matchups six games in. Sorry but that sounds like leaf fan talk.
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-20 17:27:43)
Hockey hit. What there hitting in hockey? Someone should tell the NHL because your not allowed to hit in the NHL any more. The last good hit I saw in the NHL was PK on that Marchard fellar.
- Comment on Habs’ Price skates in full equipment, but Therrien says he’s not ready to play (2014-05-27 16:09:13)
I've got a hard time believing that the Habs went thru the bruins to get to the CF to lose in 5. I said I would be satisfied just to beat the bruins and I am. I don't think I could get any more excited than I was that night of game 7. So I'm sure we will be victorious tonight and on to game 6 in NYC.
- Comment on Crucial Game 4 for Habs with chance to even series with Rangers (Video) (2014-05-25 15:25:01)
Hey AceMagnum what's with the negative post. You're entitled to your opinion but you sound like a leaf or bruin fan. Why not trying supporting the Habs. Go Habs Go
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 72 – Canadiens win a nailbiter on Plekanec goal (2014-03-22 17:00:53)
Happened to be Toronto this week and able to stay for tonight's game. Not great seats but will be wearing our Habs jerseys. Should be a big game.
- Comment on Price takes part in full practice, but still listed as day-to-day (with video) (2014-03-14 12:38:01)
Olympic gold medalist injured all star goalie
- Comment on Desharnais will be a healthy scratch against Blues (2013-11-05 11:43:44)
First time been first
- Comment on Beaulieu in, Tinordi out for game against Oilers (2013-10-22 11:39:47)