karpen33 - (Kevin Pender)Member since April 1, 2010
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player: Travis Moen
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Habs trade Travis Moen to Dallas for Sergei Gonchar (2014-11-11 16:46:52)
I think we made too many changes since last season. After all going to Eastern Finals and beating the bruins. Very different team. Is it a better team? We'll see.
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-20 17:30:13)
Playoff matchups six games in. Sorry but that sounds like leaf fan talk.
- Comment on Habs recall Bournival from Hamilton; battle for jobs on fourth line (with practice video) (2014-10-20 17:27:43)
Hockey hit. What there hitting in hockey? Someone should tell the NHL because your not allowed to hit in the NHL any more. The last good hit I saw in the NHL was PK on that Marchard fellar.
- Comment on Habs’ Price skates in full equipment, but Therrien says he’s not ready to play (2014-05-27 16:09:13)
I've got a hard time believing that the Habs went thru the bruins to get to the CF to lose in 5. I said I would be satisfied just to beat the bruins and I am. I don't think I could get any more excited than I was that night of game 7. So I'm sure we will be victorious tonight and on to game 6 in NYC.
- Comment on Crucial Game 4 for Habs with chance to even series with Rangers (Video) (2014-05-25 15:25:01)
Hey AceMagnum what's with the negative post. You're entitled to your opinion but you sound like a leaf or bruin fan. Why not trying supporting the Habs. Go Habs Go
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 72 – Canadiens win a nailbiter on Plekanec goal (2014-03-22 17:00:53)
Happened to be Toronto this week and able to stay for tonight's game. Not great seats but will be wearing our Habs jerseys. Should be a big game.
- Comment on Price takes part in full practice, but still listed as day-to-day (with video) (2014-03-14 12:38:01)
Olympic gold medalist injured all star goalie
- Comment on Desharnais will be a healthy scratch against Blues (2013-11-05 11:43:44)
First time been first
- Comment on Beaulieu in, Tinordi out for game against Oilers (2013-10-22 11:39:47)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 8: Four-game win streak ends with 2-1 loss to Nashville (2013-10-19 10:18:34)
Very well said sir. It is about the culture of sport. We've all been taught to be a good sport in winning or losing. I'm a big PK supporter but even I think sometimes he can be over the top. But you know that's just his personality or the way he is. I think the video of Darren Pang's slip is just stupid and in no way shows a hidden agenda.