zakMember since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since: hatched a fan 1947
Favorite current player: Saku
All-time favorite player: guy lafleur,Big Jean,Bobby Orr,The Great One
- Comment on Liveblog: Tampa Bay sweeps season series (2015-03-30 21:20:16)
- Comment on Liveblog: Tampa Bay sweeps season series (2015-03-30 21:17:46)
How about the forwards coming back a little deeper instead of waiting for a breakout pass.
- Comment on Liveblog: Tampa Bay sweeps season series (2015-03-30 20:16:04)
I think MT's offensive system is ice-the-puck
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-25 22:23:39)
I like him too, always have but I feel it's time
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-25 22:08:59)
I think next year our starting centers should be Plec, DLR, Eller and Galchenyuk. No particular order.Plec and Galchenyuk 1 and 2 and Eller and DLR 3 and 4. I would go after Eberle for DD, Tinordi, Fucale, Tokarski,a draft pick and Bornival. Oilers free up cap space and get pretty good prospects and a much needed center. I like Eller and DLR as the 3 and 4 and it's time for Galchenyuk to take the next step. Tweak a little if need be
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-20 19:47:20)
There was no such thing as embellishment before Butthead. There was no trapezoid. There was no trap. there were way more 50 goal scores and 100 pt players. The ignorant owners and govs keep on tweaking the game to get more offence and they creating less offence. a ton of BS penalties because of the zero tolerance. Gretz might have gotten 125 goals under these rules. Any stats out there pre Butthead penalty mins. per game and since Butthead has been the commish?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens complete season sweep of Canes (2015-03-19 19:41:16)
This is not the same game since Butthead took over. They want more scoring and keep tweaking the game so it's changed so much. Before Butthead there was way more scoring. more 50 goal scorers, more players over 100 pts, no trap, no trapezoid.All the new owners didn't have a clue about hockey, all they wanted was to own a sports franchise. Send Butthead back to basketball
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-16 10:52:27)
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Beaulieu playing with confidence (2015-02-22 13:57:21)
Maybe it's MT who should see the sports psychologist instead of some of the players.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, Florida wins in Shootout (2015-02-19 19:31:29)
Throw in a couple of practice pucks??