habsman-itoba - (Jon)Member since March 22, 2010
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-23 13:13:54)
If you're spending $100 on fuel for that trip, you need a better vehicle. :)
- Comment on Parros, Murray will dress for Habs against Flyers (2013-12-12 15:54:20)
Hi Bill, While I don't post here often at all, I do read everyday. Just to let you know, whether I agree with you or not, I have always enjoyed your posts and attitude, I suppose your smiling avatar helps :) Go HAbs!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 13:41:00)
If you've ever watched Kane play a few games, you'd know why this trade is not a good idea. Kane, at least so far this season, is like what happens after eating 4 bowls of Raisin Bran......a floater.
- Comment on Multimedia from Canadiens’ Wednesday practice (2012-02-08 18:42:24)
So, Leblanc was out for practice early with Gomez, eh? Sorry, couldn't resist.
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout Win! (2012-02-07 16:29:12)
I know it. I live in Oil Country, and have been hearing it for years. I'm starting to see it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout Win! (2012-02-07 16:25:21)
The mighty have fallento the joys of a 30 team league fraught with parity. This is the best we can hope for this year, not counting a miraculous string of victories to pull us into the playoffs. I do believe that eliminating the Leafs is a fine goal no matter the circumstances.
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout Win! (2012-02-07 16:21:13)
Don't forget none for Edmonton.
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout Win! (2012-02-07 16:02:11)
Just a quick question: If game #82 comes down to a decision to a.) win and keep the Laffs out of the playoffs or b.) lose and guarantee a top five pick in the draft What would you pick?
- Comment on Multimedia: HIO at practice (2011-12-12 14:41:08)
"At one time, China was a mere myth. Until Marco Polo discovered it." I'm pretty sure that China wasn't merely a myth to the Chinese.
- Comment on Multimedia: HIO at practice (2011-12-12 14:26:35)
Actually, Columbus most likely did not discover America.