Stooof - (stephan blanchard)Member since March 14, 2010
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 03:09:48)
Aint over indeed, my winning lineup: Vanek-des-pac galch-pleks-gally bourq-eller-gionta wiese-briere-bourni whatevs. d is playing good.
- Comment on Habs hold Sunday practice without Price after Game 1 loss to Rangers (2014-05-18 20:16:50)
I know what happened to Price, he takes a skate blade direct hit to the pads, pads meant to absorb pucks, not razor sharp skates. So the skate doesnt puncture, but the pressure from force and the shape of blade 'push' through the pad to strike at his shin. He probably has a nice bruise right on the shin that hurts, but wont cause any problems for his play. They will ice his shin and he will be fine.
- Comment on NHL fines Bruins’ Thornton for spraying water at Habs’ Subban (2014-05-11 15:21:35)
http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26343 Not only did they miss an offsetting minor in this case of Rask vs Pleks, he should have gotten a match penatly, because of the obvious implications of punching someone with a hardened blocker, something that could be likened to a weapon.. What a jerk off move by rask, they know these things are harder than cement. Brutal officiating.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-11 06:37:05)
As I ponder the series, I look at the first two games and the production of boston top line. Zilch. Ours did the exact same, but therrien decided to split them up. The same line that lit up the league with epic plays was a little slow to start the series. Diffence being theirs stayed together, plugged it out, and has now scored some goals. ours on the other hand is still disjointed, and now noone is producing. wtf is up with therrien's bi polar line changing. Brutal.
- Comment on Price takes part in full practice, but still listed as day-to-day (with video) (2014-03-14 16:35:14)
yea the logical move would have been stick Vanek with galchenyuk and eller, on his natural side. But that would be declaring a second scoring line that is not plekanecs... god forbid. the pliks line has been as cold as ellers, yet noone seems to remark. Pleks has 1 goal in 19 games or something. ...
- Comment on Habs’ Gorges has surgery on fractured hand, out four weeks (2014-03-11 05:08:27)
Somehow everyone missed this omen, in their 66th game, the habs have 77 points, and 166 goals for and 166 goals against. Do the math... they will win the cup this year.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 19:38:41)
jeez we have a logjam up front. I mean bournival is easy, send him down, or sit him to let him heal, but how the heck are we going to deal with all those forwards. Vanek-pleks-gio patches-des-gally bourque-eller-galch weise-briere-moen-prust-parros-white-......
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 19:25:28)
So here is my ideal lineup vanek-pleks-gio patches-desharnais-gally briere-eller-galch weise-white-moen/prust/parros
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 17:00:56)
Great move! Allows MT to play subban and markov together and put weaver with emelin or georges on 2nd pairing, where neither must play offhand. They should unload georges to a contender for some scoring prospect so they can play emelin with weaver, get him some experience!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 21:50:58)
This coach is a dimwit. How do you reward the great defensive play and goal of your rising young star? sub him out for moen at the end of the game when the game is on the line. What a dick. Galchenyuk made some astute defensive plays all game. What the hell !