Stooof - (stephan blanchard)Member since March 14, 2010
Habs fan since: birth
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 19:38:41)
jeez we have a logjam up front. I mean bournival is easy, send him down, or sit him to let him heal, but how the heck are we going to deal with all those forwards. Vanek-pleks-gio patches-des-gally bourque-eller-galch weise-briere-moen-prust-parros-white-......
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 19:25:28)
So here is my ideal lineup vanek-pleks-gio patches-desharnais-gally briere-eller-galch weise-white-moen/prust/parros
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 17:00:56)
Great move! Allows MT to play subban and markov together and put weaver with emelin or georges on 2nd pairing, where neither must play offhand. They should unload georges to a contender for some scoring prospect so they can play emelin with weaver, get him some experience!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 21:50:58)
This coach is a dimwit. How do you reward the great defensive play and goal of your rising young star? sub him out for moen at the end of the game when the game is on the line. What a dick. Galchenyuk made some astute defensive plays all game. What the hell !
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 41 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead, lose 5-4 in OT (2013-12-31 23:43:36)
up 3-0 with 20 minutes to play on new years eve. How does the coach not get them focused to play a solid 3rd. What a joke.
- Comment on Therrien shakes up Habs’ lines again at practice (2013-12-13 19:18:20)
the question remains why briere, whose only success came with playing on pleks gionta line, is not on their line.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-10 00:14:39)
Was at the game. We lost it because of a big -2 Georges. Both the first two goals were on him. First one he tried to play goalie instead of taking Monahan and leaving shooter to Price. Second one he flopped into the splits and let the puck go to a wide open Baertschi. Since when does the D leave his feet to stop a puck... into the splits. Just brutal. The guy does nothing in particular that well, and has mega mess ups. This is the guy I would be trading. The 4th line was also -2, which means the rest of the team actually played well. The pp goal against was a nice tip through the legs. What can you do. BTW Briere was centering the dd patch line. DD is on thin ice. I wouldn't be surprised to see him wing on the 4 line next game with Prust on the briere line. Good game overall.
- Comment on 1993 Stanley Cup flashback: Habs prepare for Game 5 (2013-06-08 07:30:50)
As the pens sweep settles in among hockey fans around the world, I can't help but imagine what would be said if it was the habs that had just been swept... a whole lot of bashing would ensue. But what can you say about a pens team, stacked as it is, losing like this to the bruins? Well, what I know is the bruins aren't that good, and the pens are far from that bad. Weird stuff happens in the playoffs, and the habs are not far off from contending.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 20:14:13)
If peeps can't see how well Price plays in general and can only point out this rough games, which he doesn't have many of according to his amazing stats this year, then I shake my head. The kid regularly makes amazing saves. Tonight he was rattled a bit, the first five hole was a seeing eye shot. What can ya do. Amazing the shortsightedness of peeps.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 19:48:34)
Fans here are like bi polar prepubescent girls.