HabsFanInTampa - (Ralph R)Member since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since: Birth (1963)
Favorite current player: Brian Gionta
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-06 14:12:16)
No Habs games were ever blacked out or any future games will ever be blacked out. But the CSR at the cable company said that 1 to 3 games a season usually don't have an English feed and they opt to show the game in French from RDS.
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-31 11:17:36)
Unless I read incorrectly or it's a typo, that is truly a low-ball offer ($5.25M per season) from the Canadiens, are they delusional?
- Comment on Habs sign first-round draft pick Scherbak (2014-07-22 09:41:52)
News Headline: Ex-Hab Tomas Vanek was in a Rochester, NY federal courtroom to answer questions about a Federal Gambling investigation being conducted by the Feds.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-09 12:03:49)
Excellent point, couldn't had said it better myself. Thank you.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-09 09:03:16)
No, why should he? Because he spent his entire career with one team?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-28 12:07:57)
...or maybe he's the Habs' Travis Bickel.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 10:44:10)
My biggest fear has been realized. Thomas Vanek is playing like he "doesn't want to get hurt". It used to be, back in the day, that players played for a Stanley Cup. Now it's all about the money and only about the money.
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 14:49:01)
I'm partial to The Sopranos for influencing my moral compass.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-23 10:06:10)
Unfortunately the clowns on NBCSN (Doc Emerick Pierre McGuire) were just a smidgen better, but not by much.
- Comment on Bell Centre sells out for fans to watch Game 7 from Boston (2014-05-14 11:47:35)
OMG! Hinterland's Who's Who! Wow great reference, that brought back a flood of great childhood memories growing up in Chomedey!