HabsFanInTampa - (Ralph R)Member since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since: Birth (1963)
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Ribeiro rehabilitated in Nashville (2015-01-21 15:12:36)
Mickey Ribs. Glad you got sober. Even more glad you don't play for the Habs.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 10:26:40)
"I genuinely feel bad for the Leafs" said a Habs fan NEVER.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-18 13:08:01)
I agree with your assessment of Dale Weise. The trade to bring Weise to MTL for Raphael Diaz was a massive steal for us.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview (2015-01-05 13:32:43)
My nephew wore his Canadiens jersey to school here in Florida and a few local kids asked which "Chicago" team and sport is that jersey from?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens end road trip atop Eastern Conference (2015-01-03 20:04:21)
I got the Pitt feed and those guys are whiners.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Penguins preview (2015-01-03 11:21:37)
Adamkennelly, I thought Gilbert played very well last night. Emelin on the other hand is always on pace for a brain fart or two per game, for some reason.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win out of Christmas break (2014-12-29 20:48:53)
And Bruins (as much as I hate them) are helping us by leading against the Red Wings.
- Comment on Canadiens legend Jean Béliveau dies at age 83 (2014-12-03 08:32:29)
Wow, I feel like I've just been kicked in the stomach this morning. Rest in peace Mr. Beliveau. A true gentleman and top class Canadian diplomat.
- Comment on Habs get day off after blowout in Tampa (2014-10-14 15:50:56)
Yes, they will be around in 10 years. They have a great owner and a talented pool of young players with a good mix of veterans. The game last night was nearly a sellout and that's without the usual busloads of Canadiens fans from La Belle Province.
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-13 08:47:05)
I was surprised(pleasantly) myself too at the early season game. For once I didn't have to wait until December 30ish and March 20ish to go see the Canadiens.