christophurrrMember since November 19, 2007
Habs fan since: 1985-ish
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Flyers at Canadiens (2013-04-15 21:19:31)
2 games is a great sample size!
- Comment on Liveblog: Flyers at Canadiens (2013-04-15 20:16:13)
quick. someone throw him under the bus. same thing both ways. everyone needs to calm down.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-14 10:00:52)
this is exactly what i said to my gf when mike johnson (i think) was ragging on price for letting in such a "bad" goal
- Comment on Habs en vacances (2012-07-18 15:14:48)
this reminds me of one of Chuck Klosterman's 23 questions to ask before you consider someone a friend (or something like that) found in his awesome "Sex, drugs and cocoapuffs" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex,_Drugs,_and_Cocoa_Puffs:_A_Low_Culture_Manifesto 4. Genetic engineers at Johns Hopkins University announce that they have developed a so-called "super gorilla." Though the animal cannot speak, it has a sign language lexicon of over twelve thousand words, an I.Q. of almost 85, and--most notably--a vague sense of self-awareness. Oddly, the creature (who weighs seven hundred pounds) becomes fascinated by football. The gorilla aspires to play the game at its highest level and quickly develops the rudimentary skills of a defensive end. ESPN analyst Tom Jackson speculates that this gorilla would be "borderline unblockable" and would likely average six sacks a game (although Jackson concedes the beast might be susceptible to counters and misdirection plays). Meanwhile, the gorilla has made it clear he would never intentionally injure any opponent. You are commissioner of the NFL: Would you allow this gorilla to sign with the Oakland Raiders?
- Comment on Liveblog: Sabres beat Canadiens 3-2 in OT (2012-03-12 20:30:34)
that's dr. recchi to you, pal
- Comment on Markov activated (2012-03-10 14:18:56)
well put! he was a treat to watch.
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2012-02-10 00:47:35)
- Comment on Pacioretty, Tretiak, Ovechkin featured in Friday’s gala charity auction (2012-02-02 09:40:10)
those are some great prizes. a tour of the kremlin would be unreal.
- Comment on Are Canadiens fans losing faith? (2012-01-20 11:22:41)
derek roy to mtl (e3) haha
- Comment on Are Canadiens fans losing faith? (2012-01-20 11:15:28)
well, the problem is that we actually have gomez's contract.