beliveau4 - (raoul legal)Member since February 16, 2010
Habs fan since: conception
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: mmm, Jean Beliveau comes to mind!
- Comment on The Big Three reunited as Lapointe’s No. 5 headed for rafters (with video) (2014-06-19 20:51:08)
Why not just hang a banner with his name on it? Same goes for Sam Pollock or Danny Gallivan or Claude Mouton or Roger Doucet..... The more ghosts the better!
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-29 11:09:03)
It's because they haven't won since 1993! You're caught up in a run and it gives you hope. Man I miss 1993!!!
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-29 11:03:07)
At Hooters in Bakersfield, California. Watched the last 3 games there, got my little corner staked out. Send Snapchat pics of Hooter gals wearing my all blue Habs cap to my three sons! Life is good!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 11:38:49)
Check out the bar across the street from the Air Canada Center! I think it's called Real Sports. They have the largest TV in Toronto and tons of space and talent behind the bar! ;)
- Comment on NHL fines Bruins’ Thornton for spraying water at Habs’ Subban (2014-05-11 15:22:46)
I have been a lifelong hockey fan and a devote Habs fan since I could walk and talk. I hate that we have to change our team in order to be able to compete at this other team's disgusting level! I watched my sons play hockey all their lives and witnessed hundreds of "head contact" penalties called and yet how many times do we have to watch Lucic or Chara or Thornton or (insert just about any Bruins name here) make initial contact with our players head without a penalty being called? Patches and Gallagher have had multiple head shots, how can we expect them to play without fear of the next hit knocking them out of the game forever? Do you think anybody that hits Lucic isn't thinking "Is he going to spear my nuts" after they skate away? It drives me crazy that one of our guys makes a pass and you can almost count to 5 and a Bruin is hitting the passer! Thats not finishing a check, thats roughing! We don't have the horses to play this brand of "hockey". We put Mongo in a jersey and hope he catches someone to hit him. Our fighter is washed up. Our tough guys are hurt. The bullies own the playground again and there is little fear of retribution from the league or the other team. I'm sorry but Therrien pisses me off, fight for these guys for Christ's sakes!! Pat Burns would be freaking livid!!! God I miss him! I know this is not his style now but the ship is sinking, go down fighting man! Put the lines back together that got you here, sit the guys that aren't 100% for some youth and start barking! You may win this series Boston, but not in our god damn building!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 38 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead but DD wins it in OT (2013-12-21 21:59:02)
David Desharnais for Mayor!!
- Comment on GM Bergevin to hold press conference on Monday (2013-05-10 22:45:01)
Very funny! Be sure to check out hockey video! http://www.tumblr.com/blog/beliveau4
- Comment on Price will get start against Flyers (2013-04-15 01:08:32)
Doubt the Leafs game broke them in much.......
- Comment on Price will get start against Flyers (2013-04-14 22:50:36)
I wonder why Carey is always switching to new equipment all the time? New pads, new gloves, new masks interchanging all year long! Would like to see him get superstitious and stick with equipment with good ju ju! I raised a goalie and he struggled whenever he got new equipment. I know he does donate a lot of stuff for charity but c'mon man, break in some stuff, get comfortable in it and wear it out till you squeeze every last drop of ju ju out of them!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 15:48:39)
I grew up in Southern Ontario but my father was French Canadian so he raised me a Habs fan. We wouldn't even eat Maple Leaf bologna in our household!