beliveau4 - (raoul legal)Member since February 16, 2010
Habs fan since: conception
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: mmm, Jean Beliveau comes to mind!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 38 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead but DD wins it in OT (2013-12-21 21:59:02)
David Desharnais for Mayor!!
- Comment on GM Bergevin to hold press conference on Monday (2013-05-10 22:45:01)
Very funny! Be sure to check out hockey video! http://www.tumblr.com/blog/beliveau4
- Comment on Price will get start against Flyers (2013-04-15 01:08:32)
Doubt the Leafs game broke them in much.......
- Comment on Price will get start against Flyers (2013-04-14 22:50:36)
I wonder why Carey is always switching to new equipment all the time? New pads, new gloves, new masks interchanging all year long! Would like to see him get superstitious and stick with equipment with good ju ju! I raised a goalie and he struggled whenever he got new equipment. I know he does donate a lot of stuff for charity but c'mon man, break in some stuff, get comfortable in it and wear it out till you squeeze every last drop of ju ju out of them!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 15:48:39)
I grew up in Southern Ontario but my father was French Canadian so he raised me a Habs fan. We wouldn't even eat Maple Leaf bologna in our household!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Flyers (2013-04-04 11:15:52)
Went ice fishing once, never again! Took me over an hour to dig a hole big enough for the boat!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Flyers (2013-04-03 18:56:29)
I agree! Great meal choice minus the grits and fried chicken!
- Comment on Habs icon Jean Béliveau hospitalized (2012-02-28 22:34:10)
I too grew up in Southern Ontario and was raised a Habs fan. I became such a Jean Beliveau fan that I named my son Beliveau in honor of him. Thats right, thats his first name! My wife was so sure that our last child was going to be a girl that she told me that if it was a boy I could call him whatever I wanted. Jean mentions this in his book about his 40 years with the Canadiens. Jean and I became good friends through the years and I always get a Christmas card from him. I was fortunate to meet with him this summer at his residence with my son. He is such a class act! My son who is now 18 will never forget this meeting and our thoughts and prayers are with Jean and Elise.