xchicksxwithxsticksx - (Cristina Mastromonaco)Member since October 4, 2010
Habs fan since: 1998
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Multimedia/Update: Betts out with minor lower-body injury
did I read correctly that the pink base colour of the helmet is going to match his equipment???
- Comment on Betts claimed off waivers; Woywitka on waivers; Palushaj, Blunden, Schultz to Hamilton
lol Betts and Pleks. It just sounds good to me :P
- Comment on Audio: No suspension for Malone hit fuels plenty of debate
People seem to forget that Boston is missing one of their star players due to a head injury: Marc Savard. Yet everyone on here keeps saying " if we had a Horton, a Thornton, a Lucic, a Chara... blah blah blah" our Habs would be protected. Wrong! These players play on the 3rd or 4th line (maybe a bit higher in this case with Boston). How can they possible protect a player on their 1st or 2nd line if they aren't on the same line as them. If a dirty hit happens to one of their top line mates, it's not like the "enforcer" can hop on the ice off the bench and do something ( remeber the pittsburg/ islanders debacle?) you get an automatic suspension. I'd rather see a teammate stand up for another a la Hal Gill or Josh Gorges. People may say "it's not their job to do that" but in reality, who else is going to do it? I like seeing teammates stand up for each other, no matter who they are.
- Comment on The Canadiens look ready for the opener
lol I saw that too! great observation!
- Comment on Multimedia: Gallagher, Bournival returned to junior
- Comment on Canadiens practice, blow town
I feel that you learn more from losses than you do from wins. If your losing games, you look back on them and try and fix the problems so that you can try and win the next one. If the team is playing badly, but still managing to win, they may comment that it wasn't a good game but that they still came out with the win, and that is not a good thing either. Those mistakes eventually catch up to you, and you get into bad habits.
- Comment on Canadiens cut three more players, Tinordi to London
No, that wasn't me, sorry. I wish:P lol I just became too old to play minor hockey. It's such a bummer:(