Just a Habs Fan - (Cliff Johnson)Member since February 14, 2010
Habs fan since: 1958
Favorite current player: Gallager
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-04 13:33:40)
That's the best post of all...it doeesn't matter what this forum thinks.....however I advise all against letting facts get in the way of your thoughts. I mean the players on a team for sure wouldn't like the idea of having George Parros type helping to cut down ever so little on cheap shots. They all say they feel better with someone to cover them out there. Probably Gallager was only joking when asked what he thought og GP being on the team....go look it up why don't you. This sure is an interesting site.....hockey of the future...no fighting...no hard pucks.....no checking....just skating around enjoying the fun of it all...making millions of dollars...boring games...don't matter there are no fights now.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 10:40:38)
So what's your point punkster
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 10:39:32)
Grizzly...why in hell would you try and understand the general trends and opinions on HIO ? That is a recipe for frustration if ever there was one. Good post by the way I would like to see an honest attempt at acquiring a legitmate enforcer though. Not just a fighter but a player with some skills as in skating and hockey sense.......I know hard to find....
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-01 14:32:44)
Mike D...Vanek will be kind of nervous financially going forard after this chump change contract. He will definitely have buckle down on spending now.
- Comment on Gorges stunned by Habs’ desire to trade him, now waiting for next move (2014-07-01 05:36:49)
Ah the changes needed to further deteriorate the game...money...money and more money for the younger players....good for the game....I mean why shouldn't PK get 10-12 million a year...the hell with anyone else.....maybe he can improve his give aways some and stop over handling the puck most games....and yes this kid Johansen ought to skip the bridge contract and get right to the multi year big bucks even though he was benched in the AHL last year for lack of effort..imagine having so much gall...now imagine a fan having the same view......my God
- Comment on Defenceman Lernout, forward Audette among Habs’ six draft picks (2014-06-28 19:07:26)
That breath may be too great for sailing
- Comment on Defenceman Lernout, forward Audette among Habs’ six draft picks (2014-06-28 17:17:09)
Phil C.....see you even defend him for the words he speaks. You admit he sounds bad but you won't believe he is thaty arrogant unless you hear the context of the questions...now that is blind loyalty if I ever heard it
- Comment on Defenceman Lernout, forward Audette among Habs’ six draft picks (2014-06-28 17:14:37)
However in some minds it is arrogance and bragging...I'm in that boat. He just isn't the Mr. Everything that some fans think. He just isn't. I watch all the Habs games and there are many times he tied to dangle through many players while his team mates have to stop and wait at the blueline..........most often he loses th epuck anyhow. So you guys on here can heap all the praise you want...however money will be his gaol not your praise...and yes there is a GM out there that will pay him the 10-12 M he thinks he deserves....I just hope it isn't the Habs
- Comment on Subban happy to let agent handle contract talks with Habs (2014-06-27 18:48:47)
Not much though
- Comment on Who will be the Habs’ first-round pick? (with Trevor Timmins audio) (2014-06-27 05:39:13)
PK is a program unfolding